Ask Dr. Hull
- Aspartame - The artificial sweetener found in NutraSweet/Equal®.
- Detoxification - Natural protocol for cleansing diet chemicals from the human body.
- Dr. Hull - About Dr. Hull
- Hair Analysis - Common questions about the hair mineral test.
- Media & Press - Common media questions.
- Misc. - General questions.
- pH Balance - Balancing the body's pH is critical to good health.
- Safe Alternative Sweeteners - Don't despair, there are plenty of safe alternatives to keep life "sweet."
- Splenda - The documented risks of using Splenda® (sucralose).
- Technical Support - Find answers to your website questions here.
Diet Coke Plus; still a minus!
Article by Julia Havey May 7, 2007
(No rating) 5-15-2007 Views: 11406
Philippines Forbids Import and Use of Aspartame
A law promulgated by the Philippine Congress has forbidden the importing and use, in the...
(No rating) 5-15-2007 Views: 4126
Makers of Artificial Sweeteners Go to Court
New York Times, by Lynnley Browning...
(No rating) 4-6-2007 Views: 4064
DSM pulls out of aspartame market
(No rating) 4-6-2007 Views: 5522
Where do I get help if I have questions during the Detox Program?
If you experience reactions to the Detox Program that frighten you or questions about detox...
(No rating) 12-26-2006 Views: 3898
Most Popular Articles
What does pH stand for?
One of the most important processes in your body is the process by which the pH...
10-23-2005 Views: 49926
Can Splenda Cause Weight Gain?
Yes, all diet sweeteners can cause weight gain for many reasons. The body doesn’t consider...
10-8-2005 Views: 48043
Why is balanced pH important?
Your body pH is something you must not ignore if you wish to maintain perfect health, regain...
10-23-2005 Views: 45262
Why Is Splenda® Potentially Harmful?
Splenda contains the carcinogen, chlorine. Splenda marketers insist the chlorine is...
10-8-2005 Views: 41397
Is Splenda Safe For Diabetics?
The issue of diabetic safety is unresolved based on the research submitted. In anticipation of...
10-8-2005 Views: 30686