Topic: Healthy Feedback - November 2009

Excerpt: Will Stevia somewhere down the line become another GMO product just to be able to produce more ton per acre - who knows? I caught an ad on TV the other day for the new sweetener "Sun Crystals", a combination of sugar and Stevia made by McNeil Nutritionals, LLC, who... Continue Reading Healthy Feedback - November 2009 from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Healthy Feedback - November 2009

We currently buy stevia at Trader Joe's in a large, bulk container - an almost powdered sugar consistency.  We looked and looked at Whole Foods but everything we saw there seemed to also contain an additive that I believe is a laxative.  (??? - could be wrong)  We tried the liquid (eye-dropper) stevia from a natural foods grocer/vitamin store, but found it to have a bitter after-taste.  So, is there a more recommended solution?  The Trader Joe's version seems to be the most pure that we've found.

Last edited by Noel249 (11-04-2009 4:17 pm)

I create all my sweet recipes here in forum or for the healthy newsletter with 100 % pure Stevia White Extract Powder without any

Mirko has given lots of good choices - thanks for that. NuStevia by NuNaturals is a good product, too.

Hi really nice advised i will act upon it and i also looked out your recipi scheme
not bad
NuStevia by NuNaturals is a good product, too.

Yes, NuStevia is great, and the company is a really good company, too. It's great to see quality coming back into the sweetener business.