Topic: Calendula Cream

Calendula Cream the bright, summer Marigold is truly one of nature's most healing herbs. Calendula officinalis (Marigold) is widely recognized for its proven ability to care for all manner of skin problems, from chapped hands and open wounds. Calendula Cream blends natural calendula extract in a base of avocado, jojoba and natural Vitamin E to moisturize, soften and protect your skin against environmental influences. It is particularly suited for dry, sensitive and irritated skin that needs soothing care.
http://www.herbmark.com/p3879/calendula-cream.html

Re: Calendula Cream

Hi backham.
I am using Calendula since long whenever needed. But I was not aware of its contents. It is good to know those. Also how it works is also good to be know. Thank you.

Yes, nice website. It tells all the ingredients, and this looks really good. It's reasonably priced, too.

backham wrote:

Calendula Cream the bright, summer Marigold is truly one of nature's most healing herbs. Calendula officinalis (Marigold) is widely recognized for its proven ability to care for all manner of skin problems, from chapped hands and open wounds. Calendula Cream blends natural calendula extract in a base of avocado, jojoba and natural Vitamin E to moisturize, soften and protect your skin against environmental influences. It is particularly suited for dry, sensitive and irritated skin that needs soothing care.
http://www.herbmark.com/p3879/calendula-cream.html

Such a very amazing link!
Thank you for the post.

Yes, nice info for our readers.

I wonder if it would cause a reaction similar to me as Calendula gel is not defined hives. If mad, but I break out in hives with aloe vera gel and calendula two supposed to be healing and soothing. I am almost tempted to do that, but I will wait and see.
Thank you for sharing information.

Well, these natural healing creams may not be for everyone. If you have a reaction to it you may need to use another natural cream. People are individuals, and everything that is natural is not always for everyone. That's OK, too.