Topic: Healthy Recipes - December 2009

Excerpt: Happy Holidays! One of the ways we celebrate the holiday season is with food. Here are this year's tasty holiday recipes - Cranberry Sauce with a sweet addition of plump juicy grapes; Autumn Wild Rice with Mushrooms and Apricots; and Pumpkin Bread, a seasonal tradition, great for dessert or toasted... Continue Reading Healthy Recipes - December 2009 from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Healthy Recipes - December 2009

I glad to see it here frome here with I fond vast stuff related that and in future hope from your side posting more stuff here with if you have I am eager to saw this.

Thanks. We love new recipes, especially ones with stevia and the safe alternative sweeteners.

Christmas is again fast approaching and I would love to prepare some new recipes for Christmas because that's when we celebrate the occasion. I followed the link and I hope to prepare the three dishes recommended. Thanks.

Please do!

Hi There,

I used a few of the healthy eating recipes on this page last christmas and they really worked out well:
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes_menus … /christmas

For once I didn't hit the new year totally over weight which I usually do.  Hope y'all find something to suit your palette.

Cheers