Topic: preventing cancer from coming back

My sister has undergone a 6-month chemotherapy session...i was so relieved that she wont have to suffer the pain...i hope not...using Elisa kits has been very helpful for us..it really gave us precise results...really helped us to monitor my sister's condition...but I'm still anxious whether her cancer will come back eventually...how do you prevent it from coming back?

Re: preventing cancer from coming back

Generally speaking, you search for the cause of the cancer so you can remove the source if you are still exposed to it, and then you detox, detox, detox; forever, if this keeps you well.

No maam..the cancer cells were eradicated already..but the doctor said that there may still be a probability that it may show up in other parts of the body..so what im searching for are ways to stop that from happening...

And what I am saying is until you remove what's causing the cancer, it can come back. Chemo and radiation can chase it around the body; it destroys it in the worst spots, but can push it elsewhere or not get the source cause, so it restores itself over time. To secure that it does not return, remove what caused it in the first place. If you can determine what that cause is, all the better to remove the source, especially if you are still exposed to it on-going. If this "cause" was from the past (like war chemicals or a parasite from a jungle trip, for example), then once it is all removed from the body, then take comfort in knowing it is no longer an exposure for you. But, regardless if you know what the cause is or was, detox to remove all and any toxins that are at the root of cancer.

Cancer does not just appear - something causes it.

hi,

According to information from the Mayo Clinic, colon cancer can affect either the large intestine or the rectum. Symptoms include the presence of blood in the stool, abnormally narrow stools, constant abdominal discomfort, weight loss and changes in bowel habits. If you have already won one round against colon cancer, congratulations. While the national rate of recurrence for colon cancer is around 30 percent, you can decrease that number with some simple lifestyle changes.

Last edited by pearljams (03-16-2011 1:35 am)

Thanks for your post. Keeping the colon cleansed is a key, as well as keeping a good probiotic going to support the healthy bacteria in the colon.

Hi

had a doctors appointment and she felt under my arm and felt two  lymph nodes. should I be worried cause right now I'm not happy with her, cause she is acting like it's know big deal, but before she told me to keep checking and if I feel some thing to call her right away. And I felt that lump in my right breast so now I'm really freaking out. Any advice

I would take this seriously, but do not feel doomed. Something is impacting these glands, and I would detox aggressively, determine WHAT is the toxin inside of you, and massage this area and try to break up and excrete these toxins.

I wish these articles told the whole story. Tamoxifen can prevent the return of one kind of breast cancer, but it is a powerful drug with powerful side effects along with big benefits.

In spite of the big benefits I simply could not tolerate it. 50% of women go off aromatase inhibitors before the five years are up for the same reason.

I wish I had been told the truth. I don't think it would have changed anything, but I would have felt treated with respect instead of trying to hide the negatives from me.

Some people tolerate them well. I'm one of them that did not -- not AI's, and Tamoxifen was even worse.

I know of NO ONE who uses pharmaceutical drugs without experiencing side -effects.