Topic: Resveratrol - Advice That You Should Know About

I'm sure you've heard of resveratrol, a new natural supplement that has a great importance of the human body. If you have not heard, you should read this article and find information.

Thus, resveratrol is far, very natural and healthy once again looking to their health. It has many positive effects associated with the interest of the human body. The constitutional framework for the peoples of the body, including the effects of resveratrol is the heart - the vascular system.

This feature is useful for carcinogens in the liver detoxification. Resveratrol is very important as a natural antioxidant. It is believed that resveratrol has a great power, health, cancer of the prostate of men to protect it.

Re: Resveratrol - Advice That You Should Know About

Good information. Source Naturals is a good company, too.

But don't forget that to truly heal the body, the source of health problems needs to be uncovered. Taking the best supplements in the world will help restore health, but the cause must be identified and removed, or you can get caught in a vicious cycle of relapse.

Unfortunately most of the resveratrol that you ingest is destroyed by stomach acid before it is absorbed. But there is a great way (if you're willing) to get a much higher dosage.

First make sure that your resveratrol is trans-resveratrol. There are two main sources of this: grape skins and Japanese knotweed. Most of the commercial resveratrol is from the knotweed source since knotweed yeilds a much higher concentration than grapes. Boiled peanuts is also another source but the cost associated with producing that commercially makes it fairly cost prohibitive. It's even better if you can get some prepared specially prepared in a no-oxygen environment since it oxidizes very easily. That is usually under a blanket of nitrogen.

Most resveratrol comes in gel caps that can easily be pulled apart. The great news about resveratrol is that it can be absorbed sublingually (through mucus membranes like in the mouth). That bypasses the whole stomach acid conundrum.

What you can do to get the most benefit is to gently pull open the gel cap and empty the contents under your tongue. You'll want to hold that there for several minutes (try to hold it for ten if you can) and then simply take a drink of water and swallow the residue.

If you really want to take the time you can make a pack that you can hold in your mouth for a much longer period of time and avoid any residue. To do that simply do the following:

1) Take a standard coffee filter (the big white round paper). They are typically round, you'll want to create a rectangle. Use an Xacto-Knife or scissors to cut as large of a rectangle out of the flat center part as you can (about the width of a Post-It note).

2) Empty one or more gel capsules onto the center of the rectangle in as straight of a line and as near the center as you can.

3) Fold the long ends on top of each other and then the shorter side ends on top of that packing the resveratrol fairly compactly in the center. This should form a sort of pouch.

4) Insert the pouch between your lower lip and teeth. You might want to take a very small sip of water to moisten you mouth as well. Suck on this for as long as you can. If possible keep this in your mouth for a good hour or so and either simply throw it away or open it and swallow the contents (NOT the paper please). :-)

It's a much better delivery method.

hi,

thz both of u to contribute your openion regarding my article, in future i will try to post someother informative article as well....

Great. The forum is not a place to advertise (I ban those), but it is place to share good information to help others. It's hard to know what's on the web that is really good info as opposed to just gimmicks, but when people have had a good experience with a product that they know has helped them, that's good to pass along.

If someone has had a bad experience with that product, it's good to pass that along, too.

hi drjshull, nice profile pic, tell me in real life u have the same smiley face which is showing right now... :-)

Last edited by adamsmith (02-24-2010 2:11 am)

She might not admit it, BUT SHE DOES! She's awesome to meet, for sure. If you're lucky enough to have a consultation with her or see her at a conference, you'll see.

Thank you both - you are too kind!

Well, Resveratrol is a phytochemical found in red grapes and red wine. It is an abundant source of antioxidants and according to the studeies, these antioxidants are benefical for health in number of ways. The antioxidant properties of resveratrol improves immunity and protect body from several diseases. Recent research shows that resveratrol prevents from certain type of cancer like breast cancer, prostate cancer in men and from nerrodegenerative disease. It reduces the LDL cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart cancer. It also slow sdoen the aging process and increases life span of people.

Last edited by annice (03-13-2011 8:46 am)

Thank you for the good information.

I have recently visited one forum in which I read about this resveratrol. I just want to ask here again that this supplement is effective in heart problems like blood pressure and minor attacks to strengthen your heart .

I do not recommend this as a separate supplement because if heart issues are present, it is more important to search for what is causing the health issues, and then resolving that typically means detoxing and taking specific vitamins and minerals found on the hair analysis. I am a supporter of getting nutrients from food and a taking general healthy vitamin, and I typically do not recommend "bells-and-whistle" extra supplements like this one. Just get it from food.

These extra drugs and supplements are expensive too. People can get burned out taking a bunch of extra supplements and spending the money when the basci vitamin work. It's taking them all the time that really helps.

Nice Post! My Father is now taking Resveratrol Complex from Maxalife. it is a safe supplement, completely natural, and healthy option for improving heart health and lowering glucose and cholesterol, as well as boosting the immune system. Indeed it's really effective on my father. (Trivia: According to the health doctors, taking this supplement is the same amount of Resveratrol as 13 glasses of red wine)

Leave it to nature to provide the help we need - 13 glasses of wine might not be the best solution if drinking all at one time, though - LOL!!

Is maxalife good? i think my mom needs to take some resveratrol. i'm just quite worried that she may be having malignant lumps in her breasts this time. thanks for the post by the way!

CoQ10 is a good supplement with many health benefits. But, if you suspect your mom is toxic to the point of developing breast tumors, then she needs to do some detoxing and identify her toxins at the root of this. Is her diet a chemical free diet? Does she detox? Does she eat well and avoid the diet products?

These are answers to start her exploring the cause of this. You musty find the cause of her health decline, and then address detoxing these toxins and restoring her healthy nutrients.

i think the only detoxification she does is drinking a lot of water? anyway, i may have to check on these. what's the difference between CoQ10 and resveratrol. i looked this up in maxalife's website and they're both good for the heart. but what exactly are the differences? which one would my mom need more? thanks btw!