Topic: Healthy Feedback - January 2010

Excerpt: Dr. Hull, you have saved my life. I have been to so many doctors with so many symptoms, and not one doctor could find a thing wrong with me. I drank 7-8 diet cokes every day for years, and after I discovered your information, I gave them all up. Now... Continue Reading Healthy Feedback - January 2010 from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Healthy Feedback - January 2010

My son is body building and uses a product from Optimum Nutrition, the products are Gold standard Natural 100% Whey and Gold Standard 100% Casein what do you know about Aspartame in these products?

I, personally, do not know because I would have to read the container. Look on the label (it will not be on the front marked as "sugar-free"), and look for the warning: Caution contains phenylalanine or Caution: PKU (phenylketonurics). This flags you that aspartame is in the product. Then search the ingredient list, and you'll find "aspartame" in there somewhere (if it's in this product)

If it is in there, stop using it immediately, and return the can, opened, to where you bought it and return it saying that it has a dangerous chemical in it that can make your son ill. They'll return it to the manufacturer with that message; this is one way to let the manufactures know that consumers are wising up and don't want aspartame anymore.

NOW makes a good, and safe, protein powder called Lean Gro. I recommend that one.

Salute to doctor Hull!

chiropractic social media

Hey, thanks!!!

Salute to doctor Hull! asmith its great to hear that you have been recovered well.

Thanks!

cheers for the doctor great job you are doing keep it up

great work doctor ...Three cheers for you

I appreciate the kudos. It gets frustrating sometimes, though, because our world is so set up (in modern times) to just "take a pill" and suppress these toxins. But when people do try using the detox to remove toxins, and then restore the depleted nutrients the body is screaming to have replaced, wellness does return. The self empowerment is awesome, too. You get your control back over your health, and you get some answers that have not been given to you by most traditional doctors. It's a neat, neat, neat way to approach health and self empowerment.