Topic: Sweet Pasta Dish

Sweet Pasta Dish

Re: Sweet Pasta Dish

Pasta is my most favourite dish and sweet pasta is lovely and very yummy dish. I like to eat sweet and spicy both pasta very much so this is very nice recipe and great help for me by giving a new pasta dish.

Yes, mirko, this is a good one. It is wise to mix the sweet and spicy because this really activates all the digestive enzymes from the mouth all the way down the tube!  This is a fun way to eat, and most healthy to fully engage your body when it processes your meals.

Hello,Pasta is the entrepreneur of the kitchen, using whatever ingredients are available, and turning them into a satisfying sauce. It offers endless variety: it can be straight or curly, fine or thick, fresh or dried. Pasta waits for our imaginations to burst, then rewards us. Scroll down for popular lasagna recipes, then for a comforting macaroni and cheese, for new pasta recipes and ones from centuries of tradition.Ceylon Tea

Last edited by Ssjahkj (05-23-2011 12:15 am)

Whole grain pastas offer the complex carbs many people need more than proteins. It depends on your body type. Pasta, as sugar and salt, has been demonized by marketers of the cheaper quality food products because there is more profit in diluted food manufacturing. But quality pasta, sugar and salt are natural nutrient sources for the human body.

Pasta is not for everyone, but check out the book, Eat 4 Your Type, and see if whole grain pastas are important for your diet or if you need to avoid eating too much pasta.

We were getting the best sauce in the Italian grocer on the corner from us, but lately he has been almost too salty. I can not see them changing the recipe, I wonder if they changed brands of canned tomatoes, perhaps for something cheaper with more sodium.

Let him know because if he takes pride in what he sells, he will want to purchase from a supplier with higher quality products for his customers. I bet you are right.

drjshull wrote:

Whole grain pastas offer the complex carbs many people need more than proteins. It depends on your body type. Pasta, as sugar and salt, has been demonized by marketers of the cheaper quality food products because there is more profit in diluted food manufacturing. But quality pasta, sugar and salt are natural nutrient sources for the human body.

Pasta is not for everyone, but check out the book, Eat 4 Your Type, and see if whole grain pastas are important for your diet or if you need to avoid eating too much pasta.

nice post...

Thank you.

Pizza is one of the best and favorite for everyone, from child to old, it is too delicious and full of proteins and vitamins.

My son and daughter-in-law own pizza restaurants, and they make fresh, organic, nutritious pizzas and other pizza-ery dishes. There isn't much wrong with a real, homemade pizza. My son uses a gluten free crust. It's the mass produced manufactured replicas that get you with substandard oils, preservatives and ingredients.