Topic: Mediterraean-Dish

Mediterraean-Dish

2 or 3 zucchini (cut in slices long side)

Roast slices in hot olive oil. Or oil of choice (f.e. sunflower or MCT-oil). But for a mediterranean recipe is olive oil the best.
Grease a back dish with some butter and lay a few roasted zucchini slices in it.

2 or 3 little tomatoes (fine diced)
3 slices garlic (if you have interest)

Last edited by Mirko, NC. (01-20-2010 6:07 am)

Re: Mediterraean-Dish

I assume you use olive oil to saute the slices?

Yes clear. Sunflower seed oil is okay too, but for a mediterranean recipe is olive oil the best.

I agree. Just checking.

This mediterranean pasta is a herbed sausage pasta. Made with country sausage cooked with the flavor of onions and garlic, it also has zucchini slices in it. Herbed with basil and oregano, the mediterranean sausage pasta is finished with tomatoes and served hot and peppy!

This makes me hungry just reading this - sounds delicious.

I have been on two cruises to the Mediterranean, the last of which was this past November, and we did not need any immunizations. We were advised to be sure that we had a hepatitis vaccination, but no one checked to see if we had. In the two cruises we had port stops in Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Gibralter, and Morrocco. Neither were we denied entry at any of the ports.

Insurance reviews

Last edited by wringle (09-20-2010 1:33 pm)

Can you further explain your post?  Do you feel this was a good thing? Bad thing? Were you relieved that you did not have to put toxins into your body?

hi Mirko, NC.,..
thanks for sharing this dish its very nice,....and useful for health

drjshull wrote:

I agree. Just checking.

Me to...

smile