Topic: Splenda - how long does it take?

I was wondering how long it typically takes for people to start feeling better after they stop using Splenda?  I had many symptoms including arm tingling, chest pain, dizzy spells.  I went to the emergency room last week and was told that it was not my heart.  Possibly a pinched nerve. 

After reading many of the Splenda posts here and seeing many of the similar symptoms I have a pretty good idea that I've been having a reaction to Splenda.  I've been off Splenda for three days and I'm starting to feel a little better.

Re: Splenda - how long does it take?

It takes about 4-6 weeks for the body to excrete all those chemicals. To speed things up, you can detox, and then replace the depleted nutrients that these chemicals rob from your body by taking some quality vitamins.

Go to http://www.detoxprogram.net/ and see if learning about my detox program is of interest to you. Remember that ingesting chemicals not only fills the body full of toxins on a regular basis, but it robs the body of the good nutrients it needs to survive. So you must replace those to restore your complete health.

I started on Splenda in 2002. I used Splenda in Ice Cream,Pies,Breakfast rolls, pickles,Pop! I had been useing Aspertaine and was paralized in the shoulders, this was before Splenda, and received an E mail warning about Aspt. and quit it. Took about 3 days before I could even walk! About 5 years later on the Splenda diet I started having attacks which I could not imagine what was causing the problem as I am a very active person and have a very good heart but the attacks were almost like a heart attack, except I got relief by putting a Rolled up towel along my spine and lay on my back! Having had  experience with Aspertaine I finally found it was SPLENDA.Took 3-4 Months to clear my system!!  The hospital wanted to do an angio.
I know of another young lady who went into the hospital for a heart attack and the hospital informed her it was SPLENDA! My wife used it all the time that I did with no Ill Symptoms. Maybe and maybe not! Who Knows!! I think you are goint to see suits
like we see on TV about ASBESTOS in a few years! I hope this helps some one to make a correct decision on this product. I now use TRUVIA.

Thanks
                                   Howard

howardphillips@fuse.net wrote:

I now use TRUVIA.

Thanks
                                   Howard

Looks like you need to try again -

http://side-effects.owndoc.com/truvia-side-effects.html

simplyamazed: great post and link for Howard. Truvia is a little bit stevia with a lot of the sugar alcohols and cheaper fillers. Use NuStevia by NuNaturals if you want one of the best stevia products out there. It's a good company and a good product, and it works well for diabetics.

As a good rule-of-thumb, buy from the smaller companies and avoid the big corps. Typically, the big corps will dilute their quality to make more profit. The smaller companies are in it for quality and service - generally speaking.