Topic: Cranberry Helps Support Urinary Tract

Cranberries help support the health of the urinary tract, and also offers you the added advantages of Vitamins C & E. The distinct and delicious tartness of eating cranberry is a pleasurable enough experience. Cranberries are known for providing their favorable effects on urinary health.

Re: Cranberry Helps Support Urinary Tract

If you have a urinary tract infection or stress on the kidneys, you can buy concentrated cherry and cranberry juice in the glass bottle at the health store. You mix it with water or another juice of choice, and it makes a great drink that is healthy for you.

drjshull wrote:

If you have a urinary tract infection or stress on the kidneys, you can buy concentrated cherry and cranberry juice in the glass bottle at the health store. You mix it with water or another juice of choice, and it makes a great drink that is healthy for you.

Yeah, Cranberry is great. Also you can buy a concentrate, by Now, U.S. . I add it in fruit salad or bread spread or veggie nut-cranberry cream. For an urinary tract infection I love several recipes with cranberries and I recommend D-Mannose.

great interview! Thanks for the news.

Last edited by MyJuliet (07-13-2011 2:48 am)

The natural concentrates are great for many reasons. They turn an ordinary glass of water into a natural and chemical free fun flavored water.

HI

I am new to this website, but I want to know, how can I clean my system (urniary) out from drugs?  I am on antiobiotics now.

Go to http://www.detoxprogram.net/ for my detox program and pH information. The detox program is only available as an e-book download right now, but it will address all your questions and teach you how to detox your body safely.

You are now on the right track.

samgilkey - the detox program is really good. It isn't expensive, you can do it for as long as you need to safely, and it works! I have found it's something I stick with, too.

"High fibre diet reduces risk of metabolic syndrome "
A high fiber diet incorporates large amounts of dietary fiber into the daily diet. Dietary fiber is found in grains, fruits and vegetables, and may also be referred to as roughage or bulk. Animal products, including meat and dairy, do not contain dietary fiber. Various health benefits have been associated with a high fiber diet; including potential benefits for glucose metabolism in patients with diabetes; however, additional research is necessary before firm conclusions can be made.

Yep, a natural diet is naturally high in fiber, and has been around since the dinosaurs. This is the way all animals eat, and the only way, and the only food source, humans should eat.

This isn't new, this is ancient eating.....

It's funny how people think they have discovered something new when it has been known to societies, even primitive societies, since man began walking on this planet. Food is food provided by nature. That's so basic. today, we revisit this principle as if it we just discovered it.

And by the way, some of the best nutrition books I have discovered are those written in the 1930s and 1940s. They were written about true food nutrition before all these man made chemicals became the fashion in manufacturing.

Oh, I know. I have my mom's old cookbooks from the 19040s. She was an awesome cook, and her Better Homes and Gardens cookbook has everything from nutritional value of fresh foods to how to make your own sweet cream butter. That was when food was really food.