Topic: Correct Detox Method

I have been a very heavy aspartame user for well over 15 years. I recently came across your website and read about all the dangers of using aspartame. I have been completely off aspartame for over a week. During that time, I started using the supplements suggested by Dr. Russell Blaylock to detox. I noticed that you suggest a different set of supplements to accomplish the same thing. How do I know which method to use to rid my body of aspartame as quickly and completely as possible? Any information you can provide would be extremely helpful. Thanks.

DW

Last edited by scman72 (04-28-2010 5:15 am)

Re: Correct Detox Method

I know Dr. Blaylock, and he is a great doctor and person. I am a toxicologist and my approach comes from that approach. The best thing anyone can do when researching the toxins that are impacting their bodies and learning how to remove them is to research everything that you can and mix and match what seems the best for you, personally.

We all have our suggestions and we all know what works, so select the best from the best out there. What good choices you have!

Dr. Hull,

Thanks for your response. I have added some supplements from your list as well to aid in the process.  Also, is there anyway to tell that the toxcins are being removed from your body?

DW

Sometimes health symptoms get worse for the next few days as they are metabolized and you can see, feel, taste, and smell them. But, you will begin to feel better - rising in the morning less sore, less depressed, sleeping better, laughing again, less headaches, this sort of thing. It may seem subtle, but the improvements are there. Just be a bit more fine-tuned and aware.

Thanks again for the information. I have noticed that I am slowing starting to feel better. Prior to starting the detox, I had noticed that I was having some problems with headaches, memory loss, balance problems, etc.. I never considered that it could be caused by all of the aspartame I was ingesting in the form of diet sodas and foods. I'm hoping that I did not cause any permanent damage to my body but only time will tell.

DW