Topic: Healthy Feedback - May 2010

Excerpt: I just wanted to thank you so much for your websites. I have been telling everyone I meet who starts to diet to please stay away from aspartame. I didn't realize it at the time, but approximately 10 years ago when I was in high school I had a lot... Continue Reading Healthy Feedback - May 2010 from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Healthy Feedback - May 2010

I was able to convince my husband to stop drinking diet soda. I know it's sweetened with Aspertame. He has been off of it since December and made the comment the other day that he doesn't feel any different. He also hasnt lost any weight which I thought he would when he quit drinking all the pop. Any comments? I don't want him to go back.

Is he feeling any health symptoms of concern? His improvements may be very subtle and even though he doesn't think he's noticing improvement, does he sleep better? Have less headaches? Less grumpy and fewer mood swings?

Aspartame can affect the body in many ways - some more obvious than others.

Yes, people typically lose weight when they detox, but has he done a detox? There may be more steps for him to take to restore wellness, but removing a known brain toxin is a very big and important step.

Hi......,

Hull for all the information that she has provided for all of us and now thanks to her I have joined this wonderful health beverage company that is trying to educate the world on all the bad that is in most beverages even in some so call health beverages. Now my wife and daughter and I have substitute all of our drinks, and now we drink only YOLI.

aromatherapy boxes

There have always been healthy alternatives for people to use, but they haven't been available in the States. It's sad that these alternatives have been suppressed from the general market, and stevia is a good example. When will stevia be found in most drinks and gums?? Amazing that hasn't swept the market yet, isn't it? Such manipulation.....

That's great that you have found a good alternative drink. Reed's Ginger Ale and China Cola, both in glass bottles, are really good, too. Thanks for your post and information.

Thanks for post. It

This all information is good and important for health. I really like this all post and I have very good experience regarding health.

Ihave been diagnosed with menieries after paying my consultant privatly he informed me that I have this and will be on medication for life. I have used sweetner for years and have suffered with vertigo and sickness, cronic fatigue to name but a few symptoms after reading about the dangers of aspartame poisioning I asked him what his view was about it and he agreed that Aspartame was proberly the cause. I left off having anything to do with the stuff as much as possible and had no problems then I started having diet drinks etc again and bingo I had a really bad attack and ended up in hospital my sight went, I couldn't speak it was very frightening. I am always trying to advise people about the dangers but just get laughed at and have the micky taken out of me. Any ideas on how I can promote the dangers without this happening. Keep up the good work. Kaz

kazzy - it seems that our world is becoming very different these days, and people are becoming more insensitive, less open-minded, more judgmental, and so harsh to one another - too harsh. The healthy choices that you make for your personal health and future are the best way to show others that you are right about aspartame. Some people make better decisons than others, but no one has the right to tell you that your decisions to not use aspartame are wrong - how do they know what's best for you? I am puzzled why people resist this information so much - it's a diet sweetner for Pity's Sake. Why do people treat it like you are taking away their life force? Weakness, I suppose.

Your doctor was open-minded and honored your opinion. That's great. If your friends and family give you a hard time about this, then maybe it's time for some new friends and time that you family respected you a bit more.

Don't debate the people who like to argue and be negative - simply show them that  you choose to be healthy, happy, and positive. Believe me, anyone who continues to use these chemicals will not be getting stronger and healthier everyday, they will become weaker. And in the long run, you will rise above the doubters because you will healthier.

Have confidence in yourself, and believe that your decisions are the best ones. As your ears get better over time, just smile and watch quietly as your friends pop open another diet drink and then complain about their migraine headaches and body pains.......

Absolutely - stay off the diet drinks and all aspartame and Splenda. Have you read Dr. Hull's book Sweet Poison? You should, for sure. It's the aspartame, don't doubt it.

Whenever aspartame or the other toxic sweeteners are used and health issues arise, always remove all the diet sweeteners and see if your symptoms disappear. Don't doubt it when they do!

I was in a position to convince my husband to stop drinking eating plan soda. I know it's sweetened with Aspertame. He has been off of it due to the fact December and built the comment the other day that he doesn't really feel any various. He also hasnt lost any excess weight which I imagined he would when he quit consuming all the pop. Any feedback? I don't want him to go back.

Well, he may be in denial. He may have some emotional issues tied to the diet products that need to be addressed. He may be physically addicted to the methanol in aspartame. I think that you are the one to perceive if he is different in any way, and hopefully for the better. Have you noticed any improvements in him?

As far as his weight goes, is he exercising to get the weight off? Is he watching the types of foods that he eats? So many people think that "products and things" will instantly make weight come off when they don't improve their diets or exercise. Health, wellness, and weight management take work and effort - the person has to do something about it - NOT expect an outside influence to do it for them.

Is this the case with your husband?

It has a tie up with Healthy Mother org which believes in normal delivery and conducts lamaze classes that help in normal delievery. I had attended these classes and delivered in JJ hospital without epidural or episiotomy. It costed around 38 lakhs and I got reimbursed from my insurance within a week.Healthy Mother rooms are modified to mimic US ones and are really good.

Last edited by ChrisGalang (10-22-2011 11:57 pm)

How did we jump to natural births from diet sweeteners? Oh well.

As far as natural births go, I had three of them, and I am a big believer in natural childbirth.