Topic: a few detox questions

okay so im new to these forums and im about to start detoxing..

since i am ordering french green clay from a different place (its out of stock i guess)
i dont know how much to take? i read 1/4 or 1/2 a tsp somewhere on these forums but cant find it again

and do you have to take niacin for it to work? can you add chlorella to the mix?

Re: a few detox questions

oh yeah and also i ordered FGC capsules that are 1000 mg so i dont know if i should take the whole thing..

FGC will not hurt you, so you are fine. The only thing it might do is pull the toxins out of you so quickly, you might be surprised at what it pulls out of you! Sometimes it's very interesting stuff - LOL!

Just make sure that you do not detox so quickly that you get constipated. This clay powders and does not typically plug the body as harsh bentonite or kaolin clays do, but if toxins are concentrated in the intestines and constipation occurs, simply cut back on the clay and detox a bit slower.

The cool thing about natural supplements when detoxing is they are not like man-made pharmaceuticals. You can control the dose. If you are rocking and rolling, then increase them. If you feel a little shaky as the toxins come out, then cut back the daily dose. The key is to drive your own bus, and you can take this slowly or aggressively. But, stay consistent; do this as a regular program because once you start getting those toxins out, they need to come all the way out. Don't stop on the middle of this because the toxins could drop off inside you somewhere else.

Pure niacin is a god-send; it is a blood cleansing extravaganza! And chlorella is a wonderful detoxification tool, too. You have found the best of nature to remove toxins from your body.

What is chlorella?

Chlorella is a natural "superfood" because the body will uptake it very efficiently due to its natural food (protein) content - its cellular food content, that is. Chlorella is a  single-celled green algae and contains the green photosynthetic pigments chlorophyll-a and -b in its chloroplast. Through photosynthesis it multiplies rapidly requiring only carbon dioxide, water, sunlight, and a small amount of minerals to reproduce. It's by-product is energy. It is great for detoxing because toxic chemicals found in food,  water, diet products, and in the environment bind to the chlorella, and are excreted through the stool, urine, and sweat.  Chlorella contains the widest range of essential nutrients available in any single food source, including potassium, all of the B vitamins, magnesium, zinc and iron, 18 vital amino acids, beta carotene and lutein.

I recommend SunChlorella brand and here's their website: http://www.sunchlorellausa.com/.

DOES ANYONE KNOW SOME SPECIFIC, RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS FOR THIS PARTICULAR DETOX.  WEBSITE NAMES, PRODUCT NAMES, ETC?  IT LOOKS AS IF DR. HULL USED THE DESCRIPTIVE WORDING ON FRENCH GREEN CLAY FROM MORETHANALIVE.COM.  OTHER THAN THAT, I'M STILL SEARCHING.  ANY HELP?? THANKS!

Jared8786 - You mean the chlorella or the vitamins in my detox program? I go into great detail about them in my detox book and when I do a hair analysis for someone. This is a program that involves more than just going out and getting the detox products because it is a true "program." Anyone can take these vitamins anytime and at any age, but learning about detoxing, what you are removing, possible reactions and side effects from the toxins themselves, well, it's best to learn about them. Maybe look into my 10-Step Detox book....I am a college professor, and I can't help but teach this to you the best that I can.

I do recommend the products I favor in my hair reports, and we are working on posting all my recommendations and links to the products on my sites - that should be up in a couple of weeks. This may be what you are asking for.

Let us know when you have your product cart back up. You know which products really work and which ones are a waste of time and money.