Topic: Diet Soda as Medicine - UNbelievable!

Excerpt: The April 19, 2010 issue of Journal of Urology has published an article suggesting that diet soda is actually an effective type of medicine for preventing kidney stones. DON'T BUY INTO IT! REUTERS: Diet Soda Promoted To Prevent Kidney Stones The research was led by Dr Brian H. Eisner, a... Continue Reading Diet Soda as Medicine - UNbelievable! from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Diet Soda as Medicine - UNbelievable!

What? Don't the upper-crust-rich-Porsche-driving doctors have any common sense? Are they too busy picking their expensive shirts up from the dry cleaners to study the research proving the diet drinks cause cancer?? Or how about the fact that soda pop causes kidney and bladder problems becuase of the carbonation and the other chemicals in them, diet or regular? Man, we are really buying into a bunch of yellow journalism, aren't we?

HA! Great post, nash. And, sadly, I agree with you because, well....I have to agree with you! It's so sad how far down the wrong road human beings have traveled, and it appears that we have truly lost our way. We could turn this all around in an instant, but instead, we keep making and selling and buying more and more chemical crap in our foods, drink, and medicines. I'm not sure when, if ever, this is going to stop before we literally destroy ourselves. And for what? MONEY.

I'm really getting jaded in my old age, and I hate to say this, but less and less trusting of our American ways. We have it made here, and we are really screwing it up. We're so money hungry it's changing the way we all think. And the food manufacturers and our own government are the ones doing it. They are cheating us and being dishonest by misleading us. I guess we don't mean anything to them but a dollar sign.