Topic: Detoxing the lymphatic system

Is the something special I should be doing to detox my lymphatic system? I am anxious to get this poison out of my lymph nodes.

Also, many of the lymph nodes are going down since stopping any use of aspartame (it has been 2 weeks now), but I am noticing new lymph nodes that are tender and swollen that weren't there before. What does this mean and is it normal?

Please help!

Re: Detoxing the lymphatic system

Go to www.pascalite.com and order their detox clay. It is good, and works fast! Get the capsules. And massage the swollen glands. Help break them up and drain quicker.

Thank you, I will do that! Thanks for your help!

Ok, one more quick question....Is it ok to use the clay and a liver cleanse at the same time?

Absolutely! You can always increase it if it's working well for you, or cut the doses on everything in half if you are detoxing too quickly and need to keep the rhythm with your body without any discomfort. YOU are in control. Design your detox lifestyle to work the best for your needs, but remain consistent, and once you get started, follow it all the way through. I have detoxed for years and I always will. I can never be too clean or healthy!

Thanks for all your help! I appreciate it so much! : )