Topic: Medical Drugs can be Stress for the body

Detoxing naturally is very important for all functions in the body. Without detoxification we have no life. One of the liver's hundreds of jobs is to filter toxins from the body and release them via the bowels or kidneys. Natural liver-support is important for you and important for your individual stress level. Our body understand medical drugs, toxins, environmental pollutants in specified manner as stress and exactly induced stress.

Therefore several medical drugs such as anti-depressants, antibiotics and oral contraceptive can cause consequently deficiency of nutrients. But these nutrients are very important for several detoxification related functions (f.e. liver, kidney, skin, intestine) in our body. Also several vitamins, minerals and trace minerals are important to prevent stress.

Oral contraceptives: vitamins c, B6, B2, B12, folic acid and manganese as well as zinc. It can increase level of vitamin A & copper.

Antidepressants: It can increase level of copper and as reaction is a decrease of zinc.

Barbiturates: several B-vitamins such as B6, B2, B12, B6, biotin, folic acid, choline/lecithin, vitamins D, K, C, potassium, magnesium, zinc.

Antibiotic agents: vitamin B-complex, B1, B2, B6, B12, biotin, folic acid, inositol, choline/lecithin, vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamins C, E and minerals such as magnesium, zinc.

Have you interest to read more, then click here please

http://www.guidetostressmanagement.com/ … tress.html

Re: Medical Drugs can be Stress for the body

Hi, Mirko - we haven't heard from you in while. Glad to have you back.

Hi Dr. Hull,

Nice to hear your message. Meanwhile I have written a free e-booklet about "Stress Relief" and created several healthy stress related recipes as well.
Also I have created several recipes for the totally raw food cancer diet, by Dr. Jerry Hoover.

Perhaps you have interest to see this, then click here

www.guidetostressmanagement.com

http://www.cancernaturalcure.com/cure1.htm

The raw food diet was a challenge as Cook for me, because all ingredients MUST be raw. Now I have created raw candies/sweets f.e. banana-walnut confect.

Very nice work, Mirko. I am sure you will master these raw recipes very soon, knowing you!