Topic: female hair loss and fatigue

I'm a 46 y/o female experiencing hair loss, fatigue, some numbness and tingling upon arising in the morning to hands and notice fingers swelling that resolves with movement. This has been going on for about 3 months. I've seen an Internal Med. MD, Gyn MD, and dermatologist. All the labs and test that they have done I've been told are all normal. Not one of the MDs have helped in what to do about my hairloss, or have addressed my fatigue. I'm losing about 100-200 strands per day. The derm MD adviced me to keep track. Please advise if you can in which way to go for help.

Re: female hair loss and fatigue

Instead of guessing, and everyone is just guessing at this point, I suggest doing a hair analysis. See what toxins are present and what nutrients are depleted. Start there. If you are using aspartame, and I assume that you have been, STOP that ASAP and this will be another critical step to recovery.

Something is causing this and if the doctors cannot "see" it, then it's a food or environmental toxin. Go to www.hairanalysisprogram.com to check it out.

The first thing to do is get a hair analysis to see what toxins are inside of you and blocking your circulation at the scalp and hair roots. Many toxins also affect the thyroid gland, and this can affect hair growth. Aspartame use commonly results in hair loss because of its toxicity and adverse affects on the thyroid gland.

Go to: http://www.hairanalysisprogram.com/ and see if this is of interest to you as you search for answers.

you should not be panicking as there are numerous nutritional supplements available in the market having Vitamin E in them which can solve your problem easily. But you had to be careful enough to check whether they are natural or not and take under the guidance of some sort of doctor.  So no to worry and just take care of your health.

Hair loss in women and because the treatment varies from one individual to another, in particular, rely in large part the same principles to customize personal life. Now a days, in extreme circumstances and the crisis of the moment are usually prone to Miss hair and its needs. Pay a certain amount of hair every day to be taken into account on a regular basis, because the hair tends to drop the block as their life cycle.

I think most of the womens affects hairloss due to lack of nutrition..

Hair loss is most people's biggest concern. Rashida16 is correct in writing that some hair loss, daily or somewhat consistently, is normal. Dogs shed, cats shed, humans shed. But an extreme change in your hair is different, and is due to toxins present in the body. Food chemicals, your body pH, the amount of nutrients and water and oils you consume all help the hair, skin, and nails.

Pure silica is the primary nutrient to restore all three.