Topic: Bowel Movements

I began detox 2 weeks ago. I was using products I was not sure of. I have always had problems with constipation and I stopped until the products I ordered online came. I also began using a tea after meals with Persimmon Leaf, Malva Leaf (Chinese Mallow), Holy Thistle (Milk Thistle), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus), This tea has helped a great deal with elimination although it is a little pricey.

I began the Hull detox yesterday with new products and took my first FGC last night. Through the day I took all recommeded products. I am having a stange side effect, I am dizzy when I have a BM. I also did not have a regular BM this morning but I did experience dizziness while trying. I will see how the rest of the day goes.

Here is my question:What is a good parasite product. I would like to try something that is safe for myself and my 11 year old grandson since he stays with us a lot. (But not enough to give him anything on a daily base) We are country people and like Dr Hull in that we are around a lot of animals . Especially since we have rescued a lot of animals and I have yet to see the first abused dog or horse not full of parasites.

I really need to stay on the detox. I had extremely painful lymp problems before I found Dr Hull website. We have no insurance and my doctor just said when the pain gets bad enough I can have the knots cut out that he believes are blocking the lymp system. After stopping aspartame the pain and problems are much much much better but I still have problems hence the detox.

I told my husband this morning I want a hair analysis for Christmas Ha Ha; but I'm for real. Until then I will continue with the program and I want to try the parasitic cleanse and after that a yeaste cleanse.

So if anyone has advice of where to get safe worm medicine please let me know.

Also is the pill Vermox (active ingredient Mebendazole) safe? I don't want to use chemicals but I have to find a solution to the constipation.

Last question can I combine a yeaste cleanse and parasite cleanse at same time. I note I can tell I am getting rid of a lot of toxins everyday by how my body feels. I don't want to overload my system.

Thanks for all the help
Linda in SC

OK Everything is moving again. I'm relieved but I am pretty sure I have parasites. I don't really know what to look for but that's my best guess.

Still struggling in SC

Last edited by linmatsp (08-12-2010 12:12 pm)

Re: Bowel Movements

I had my first niacin flush at 400mg. It is strange though my arms where I have had so many problems are what had the most reaction. Extreme redness and ithching especially the right arm. This is the one that hurt so bad before I quit diet dew. So by following the detox plan that seems logical. I have a feeling that this is going to be a long haul for me. But that's doable as long as I am moving forward I can stick with it.

I think back now to what I thought last year; that my rotator cuffs were shot. I couldn't stand to even sleep on my sides. Then the doctor told me that I would have to eventually have the surgery to cut out the cysts blocking my lymph system.

I sleep on my side with no problems and the pain in my lymph nodes is much better now. At 55 years old I know my spring chicken days are over but I'm looking forward to being a summer hen. Ha.

Last edited by linmatsp (08-14-2010 6:04 pm)

Re: Bowel Movements

linmatsp - you are on track now. Increase your vitamin C to help the bowel dryness, take some flax seed oil every morning (put it in an orange juice and yogurt smoothie), and give this the time it takes to flush the body clean of many years of old, toxic layers of sludge. Patience is a virtue! The green clay should help with elimination, but if you stay constipated, half the dose and take the detox slowly. A colon cleanse is always a good thing to do when you have a tendency to be constipated.

Buy liquid black walnut tincture, cloves, and wormwood and take each as directed on the bottle. This will kill any parasite. Finish the bottles and then wait two weeks and repeat. This should make a huge difference.

Since you have had a history of constipation and you do deal with animals,  do this cleanse  two to three times every year. One cannot be too clean, you know.

The detox should clean your lymph glands, but massage them to help break up the old, hardened toxins that have become impacted in them. Your lymph glands are filters for your body, like the filters of an engine. They need to be cleaned periodically, and you are cleaning yours now. Hang in there and let us know how you're doing.