Topic: Binge Drinking Effects - Self-Hypnosis to Stop Drinking

As against the normal regular drinking habits, binge drinking is a more serious problem. There are advocates for regular one or two drinks a day which may be good for your health, but they say that binge drinking effects are rather harmful than good. You continue with your cyclic overindulging in drinking, then sober for a few days and start your cycle again and this routine continues. As you drink more and more, your body tries to readjust with your excessive drinking. However, a time comes when your body fails to perform this function. More than 85% of the alcohol passes through your liver to damage it severely. Your memory and general reflexes become weaker with the malfunction of your brain cells.
In order to quit this bad habit, you need to have a stronger will power. It is only a behavioral problem at the conscious level of your mind than a necessity. Now, 90% persons are unable to make their will power stronger by itself without some outside help like self-hypnosis. Self-hypnosis puts you in a relaxing state so you are closer to your subconscious. Your habit stems from your conscious level. With self-hypnosis, you can quit your habit at once. The subconscious part of your mind is the most potent part of your being, which can help you commit to yourself.

To more information please share with us.....

Thanks..

Re: Binge Drinking Effects - Self-Hypnosis to Stop Drinking

Thanks for your post. It should be of help to those who suffer with this. And interestingly, people addicted to alcohol tend to be addicted to aspartame because of the 10% methanol in aspartame.

I've heard this - alcoholics are commonly addicted to diet drinks. This makes sense.

Now, 90% persons are unable to make their will power stronger by itself without some outside help like self-hypnosis. Self-hypnosis puts you in a relaxing state so you are closer to your subconscious. Your habit stems from your conscious level. With self-hypnosis, you can quit your habit at once. The subconscious part of your mind is the most potent part of your being, which can help you commit to yourself.

I believe that 90% statistic too but I think, as wonderful as self-hypnosis is, that if you have a problem with binge-drinking or obesity then seeing an expert hypnosis practitioner is a better idea than trying to learn self-hypnosis on your own. By seeing a professional you will have a support person that can guide you and help you if you go off course. Going it alone is much harder to do for most people.

I've had good success with weight loss hypnosis and one of my family members has stopped binge-drinking after we both visited the same hypnotist.

Last edited by RobSmith (04-21-2011 1:40 pm)