Topic: Home Acne Remedies

Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.

Re: Home Acne Remedies

You said it! Natural oils sitting in your kitchen are just as good as anything to use on your skin and to use internally, and they are so much cheaper than buying fancy, tricked out products. Try using something like this before you spend hundreds of dollars at the doctor and buying medicines and creams.

Every time I use olive oil in the kitchen, I always put extra on my hands to spread on my face and throat. Um. Nice.

Make a thicker paste out of baking soda and water. Apply to face for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Follow up with a light moisturizer.
Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.
Rub garlic on and around pimples.
Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night.

Hello,
Since coconut oil skin is not a water based moisturizer, it can help to fill in lines and cracks with ease and pumps them full of vitamins and nutrients.

Awesome posts - I really like these suggestions. These are so natural - the body will love it.

Mix natural yogurt and accomplished oatmeal to a thick paste, administer and leave to dry. Wash the face with lukewarm water and pat dry. Afterwards you can administer any antibacterial balm depending on the skin type.

Thanks for the post, EtheelLambert. It sounds like you have done this before, and it seems very natural and healthy for the skin. Awesome.