Topic: My detoxification

Hi Dr Hull
            Thank you so much for the hair analysis test. It is so good to know why i'm  feeling ill for such long time  and i wanted to let you know how my detoxification is going.  I'm detoxing know for two months with French green clay and taking  multivitamins,liquid minerals, B-Complex and digestive enzymes and niacin as you recommended to me. I am feeling  better and at the same time going  through strong detox symptoms like , Heavy Head, and having Bitter/metallic tastes in my mouth and a bit of a headache. I still have the dizziness but less dizzy. 

I am also going to start taking  the other supplements that you recommended to me for The Hair, Skin, and Nails. I wanted to know if 50mg of hyaluronic acid is enough to take daily.

Re: My detoxification

I also want to know what the difference is between the fish collagen and hyaluronic acid
and if fish collagen would be free of heavy metals.

Remember that as you detox, you are stirring up the toxins, and as they start coming out, you can feel worse for a short period of time - it depends on where they have deposited in your body. Stay consistent with your program, so the toxins come all the way out.

Choose your source of the hyaluronic acid, and if choosing fish collagen, just choose a cold water fish where toxins are less predominate.

Is it also normal to feel cold during a heavy metal detox too?

I avoid consuming all fish because of mercury, but will accept the supplements.
Like omega oils. Do collagen companies purify the the collagen?
Is Collagen From Cod fish a good choice?

Your more quality companies will provide sources that are the highest quality they can find for their supplements; their products may be more expensive, but in this case you can see that you do get what you pay for. Cheaper vitamins and mass produced vitamins are made with cheaper fillers and ingredients to secure some sort of profit.

Yes, the Cod is a super source of nutrients and oils, as are North Sea fish. Cold water fish have little to no toxic metals found in them.

If your thyroid was affected by aspartame toxicity or heavy metal toxicity, during the detox, you may feel cold. That's an interesting observation and quite astute, but I think this is the case. Give it a week, and these symptoms should run their course as the thyroid restores its balance. Remember that I say it is common to have "flu-like" symptoms as you pull these metals out of vital organs and glands. It seems that you are spot on, and a very good example of detox success.

As my reason for detoxing is to get rid of  the toxic chemicals and  heavy metals like antimony and mercury   that might be the cause of my  dizziness  and digestive issue's and not being  able to stand on my feet for too long.  I never found it normal ,even before the detox and now, to  alway feel off balance  and  feel  physically  bad when i am hungry  and can never be able to hold myself  past 6:00pm to have dinner with my family or friends  or if it is lunch to hold myself past 1:00pm  , even though i have  my three main meals.
I am also taking Caprylic Acid for candida too!

It sounds like your blood sugar is out of balance. Remember in your report I recommended eating smaller portions more often throughout the day? Try nibbling more often and don't let yourself get too hungry before you finally eat. If your blood sugar dips to low, you'll get hypoglycemic, and that makes you dizzy, cranky, and zapped of energy. Catch yourself before you go to far into a blood sugar drop, and nibble on a healthy snack. This will not cause weight gain if what you choose to eat is a healthy food.

I did all the blood tests for vitamin b12  and hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia and the results were normal.  But i am low in vitamin D. Before sending my hair to you, i was taking 12000 units  of vitamin D that my doctor prescribed to me that i had to take for 3 month and my dizziness or symptoms did not  go away . But I am taking proper vitamin D3 supplement ,thankfully not prescribed by my GP.
I read somewhere that heavy metals can mimic the symptoms of hyper or hypoglycemia.

Yes, the toxins - and your past aspartame use -- are most definitely part of the root of this, if not THE root cause. As these toxins become active and start moving out of the body, side effects such as what you're experiencing are not unusual, but they should not last longer than 2 weeks.

Pay attention to any good feelings that are returning - don't focus on just the negative reactions as a result of the toxins. Start noticing the good results.

Hi Dr Hull

I don't Know if you remember , i wrote  that i am investigating, that i might have  a possible asperger's  syndrome when i sent my hair off to you. I had assessments and I was told that I have mild autistic Sprectum Disorder. I just wanted to let you know that.

smile

Laura, detox and stop all the aspartame and diet sweeteners, MSG, food colorings, toxic preservatives, and medications, and then see if this is an issue anymore. IF you weren't born with it, it doesn't "develop" over time. I will NEVER buy into that. It is a reaction to toxins and toxic substances you are eating and drinking.

Reevaluate this after you have cleansed your body.

Yes,you're right!.
My mother told me that she had amalgam fillings before she was pregnant on me.  When I was a baby I had speech delay. I only Started speaking at the age of 5 and a half. I had learning difficulties, and a problem socializing with other people. I still have a problem putting words in to sentences.  I was vaccinated twice in school and from then on i started feeling physically bad.  I started having panic attacks  and left school .  I did all different therapies and i was okay for a few years .  But The panic attack returned with digestive problems ,candida  and  dizziness .  I couldn't walk out of my own house. Then my doctor put me on antidepressants.  I was taking it for a year and there was no change.  I made myself aware of  the dangers of antidepressants and Decided to come off it.  I did Other detoxing that made a bit of difference  but still no change to by health.
I rely on my mother to do everything for me . As I am not able to Walk out of my house alone, unless i am with my mother. 
I don't Believe that my problem is genetic or that i was born with it . I Definitely believe that i am 100 Percent Toxic !. It may sound extreme to most people  but  In recent years  I stay  Far away from over the counter or prescription medications  .  And I only like to take
Natural Sweeteners  like green stevia, and palm suger( coconut Sugar). I am really trying to watch what I eat. I try to eat Organic Food mostly.

I know that this is going to be a very lenghthy Detoxification Program for me.

smile

Last edited by Laura Nouril (11-13-2010 4:44 pm)

Once I started my detox, I have remained on it. I think I will detox forever. I also had Candida really really bad, and that is a detox I know I will be on forever. It has almost gone away for good, but I think it creeps up on me if I stop detoxing and get lazy about what I eat.

I definitely will never use the diet sweeteners ever ever again.

Laura, sadly, toxins can penetrate the placenta and can be passed on to a fetus. Today's world proves this as more and more mothers are eating and drinking toxins during pregnancy. Aspartame use during pregnancy is a perfect example. Many lab pups were born with lower IQs, fetal deformities, and some were dead. (Sorry to be depressing....) The epidemic levels of childhood diabetes, ADD/ADHD/Autism and lower IQ proves the researchers were right.

So, detoxing as a lifestyle for the years ahead should be perceived as exciting as opposed to a toil. Look at this as the solution to past and future issues that have plagued you your entire life. Now you can get on the right track, and health is an achievable goal.

This IS exciting. Your future health is exciting. Your answers are exciting. Your self-empowerment is exciting. I'm excited for you!

Dr hull
           You are not depressing me. I think you are totally right. Before  Starting the detox, I couldn't keep myself standing up  to even cook something for myself for less than 5 minutes . Now that i am 3 or four months away into detoxing,  I can Stand up  longer. My parents are  very impatient. They want me to be Independant and already have a life, but I keep telling them that detoxing is the answer for me and that I will overcome my health problems through this detox and it will take time and patience. They don't understand how toxins  like mercury can affect me or cause me neurological problems.  I am trying to open my mothers eyes and make her understand this . I made my mother go and take out her amalgam filling  slowly because she is suffering from allergies herself.She support me detoxing but she still can't understand how those mercury fillings could go as far as causing me neurological problems. I'm trying to get her to send her hair off to you too.

Is Maltitol Sweetener Toxic?

smile

Last edited by Laura Nouril (11-20-2010 5:49 am)

Keep reminding your mom that you ARE improving, slowly but surely. Every improvement, no matter how small, is a really big one. Hang in there....you are doing great.

Maltitol is alright as a sweetener. It is non-toxic, but if you use too much, it can cause stomach cramping. Just watch out for that.

Hi Dr Hull

I'm Just Letting you Know that I'm going to send my hair off to you for a second hair analysis. I'm still detoxing and  getting alot of strong heavy heads.  I exercise when my head doesn't feel so heavy. I think its going well.

smile

Dr hull
  I am continuously detoxing and I believe that I am getting better and that it is the only way for me to get well but my parents are very impatient. They want be to be well quickly and  have what they call a "Normal" life of my own and go places myself but I am not able to have the life that they want me to have at the moment because i am so neurotoxic. I keep telling them about the heavy heads i get alot during my detoxification and they don't understand how it is healing me.My mother does not say that I should stop the detox but  they don't understand why it should stop me  living a normal life. They believe my problem is more psychological. I find it difficult to go out with the detox symptoms as it is a bit unbearable and my self confidence is too low and so i am at home most of the time and it upsets mother that she sees me like this. I keep telling them that toxins are the problem and getting them out of the body is the only way for me to  heal and  it is not some quick miracle pill. Unfortunately I am very dependant on my mother.
My mother wants to talk to you. If you could make her understand about neurotoxins that would be good.

Last edited by Laura Nouril (03-18-2011 6:32 am)