Topic: Healing Clay For Radiation Therapy

I have seen Dr. Hull's articles on radiation therapy using French Green Clay.  I have access to a source of very pure Calcium Montmorillionite clay.  Would that type of clay serve as an acceptable substitute for the French Green Clay?  Are there further sources for successful validation of the radiation studies?

Re: Healing Clay For Radiation Therapy

Yes, montmorillinite clays are wonderful. The successes of removing radiation using clays are numerous, especially in Europe.

I was wondering what amount to take for a pregnant women of 9weeks and for how long to take it.
I have been trying to find more concrete info regarding consumption of this clay while pregnant, but not have much luck.

It is always hard to recommend anything when pregnant because one never knows what that fetus needs or wants. I would say to take no more than 1/4 teaspoon - this is what you would "eat" when consuming fresh rooted veggies, so it is a natural amount.  This caution isn't because the clay is harmful in any way, but because without knowing what toxins are inside of you, it is difficult to guess what is safe during pregnancy. It's always better to be conservative during these times. So, to protect the fetus from radiation and toxins, 1/4 teaspoon daily is naturally safe.