Topic: Vitamin Directory

Hi Dr. Hull,

I read that your Vitamin Directory is finished, but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere.  Is it accessible yet?  Thanks!

Re: Vitamin Directory

Not quite yet. Our webmaster is doing an incredible job with this, but we never imagined it would take the time that it has. But, our webmaster is a "master" and does some of the highest level work we have seen, so it is a bigger project than most would take on. He is in Costa Rica this week (and he needed the break - LOL), so it should be completed after his R&R and stepping away from it for a week.

Ok.  Thanks for taking the time to make this resource available to us!!  Your work and concern for others is truly appeciated!!

You can thank Andy Smith at asmith@picklenetwork.com! Thanks, Andy.

Hi Dr Hull, is this directory available yet please? I would really like to get going with the cancer prevention diet again. Thanks a ton for all that you have put out there to help us regain health in the best way!  smile

My webmaster told me yesterday that he is getting closer. I'll email him this post, though. Thanks so much for hanging in there with us!!