Topic: I need French Green Clay

I need to get some more French Green Clay. Where can I buy this now that you stopped selling it??

Re: I need French Green Clay

These will be on the Vitamin Directory:

Clay - French Green Clay:

Ok, thanks!  Any of these would be fine?  How many milligrams were in your FGC?  Do I go by the dosage on "their" bottle or the amount you recommend for detox?

Ok, is the clay powder for your face the same clay that we would swallow in a capsule??  Are you suggesting that we "fill" our own capsules with the powdered clay??

Please advise.

Thanks!

I recommend what you needed per your hair analysis and detox recommendations from me. I use the powered form of pascalite clay and put it in a water bottle and drink it down. I can feel it working! But you can fill your own capsules, order the already packaged capsules, or drink it as powder. The pascalite is a food grade form of clay. But unless fragrances or other things have been added to a "cosmetic" clay, the powdered forms should be as pure as you can get because they take it right out of the ground. It's just our "system" that has required lots of hurdles for labeling the clays that is the issue.

Will this http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/produ … -1725.aspx work as well?  My in-laws are members, and we can take advantage of the price!  I couldn't find "french green clay" on their website, but found "bentonite" is a clay from volcanic ash.  Is this equivalent?  Thanks!

Well, no. Sorry about that. Nature's Sunshine has some great products, but bentonite hardens inside of the body if you don't float yourself in water. We used liquid bentonite to plug the holes in oil well pipes back in the day when I was a field geologist in Texas. Ever since that time, I could never recommend it for human internal use.

Search for the www.pascalite.com form of powdered calcium bentonite (a montmorillinite form) or www.swanson.com for FGC capsules.

FYI http://www.swansonvitamins.com is the correct url. The other was a dead-end. :-)  Thanks for the info.

Thanks! My bad......