Topic: Food to eat a good mood

With the development of society, the rhythm of people living is speeding up, some with healthy diet often neglect this problems. maybe you don't know we ate food with our mood are closely related. research found that of the person's mood and eating habits and the nutrition intake by have a close relationship. Not balanced diet structure, I will eat out various bad mood, And eat right, eat well, can also help you from anger, lazy, lamentations etc bad mood.
1.    Anger: to eat many, several related with energy metabolism of B vitamins (B1, B3, B6, etc.) will be consumed much, and vitamin B1 lack will make one grumpy expression, forgetfulness, glance, lack of vitamin B3 with anxiety, insomnia relevant, vitamin B6 deficiencies tend to cause the thinking ability.
2.    Doubt: maybe too much pressure, perhaps is exorbitant, expectations are oversuspicious a bit nervous, nervous person are neurotic, usually not happiness, even suffer from insomnia troubling. can eat some green tea, vegetables, cordyceps sinensis, snacks to exclude doubts;
3.    Lazy: is a symptom that reflects some sort of deviation on food, can eat some tofu green pepper, and green bean curd to keep inspired state;
4.    Grief: depression sad ecbolic malnutrition, malnutrition exacerbating depression of sadness, eating more some chicken soup, vitamin C and omnivorous can effectively eliminate sad mood

Re: Food to eat a good mood

This is interesting. :-) I would love to eat my worries away! Haha. So vitamin C helps against sadness, really? I did not know that. I feel very good after I eat low-carb meals. Anything too heavy in carbs and also fat and sugar and makes me feel heavy and sleepy, will generally put me into a bad mood too. Light meals are the way forward!

Awesome posts, and information that isn't very well known in our modern times, especially in America. I have written a chapter in my Richardson Cancer Prevention Diet book called "Moral Foods." It was taken from a 1932 cookbook I found on my mother's kitchen shelf about 40 years ago, and it details the vitamin and minerals that make you "feel good"; hence, they were called moral foods back in the olden days. Cool, huh? Very cool.

Foods, mostly all processed foods, and foods manufactured with artificial chemicals, offer NO nutrition to your body, so after eating these foods day in and day out, you start feeling bad, both physically and emotionally. Eating wholesome foods that were created to "feed" your body make you feel good, happy, and filled with energy.

Thanks for the post, sugar.

If you are already feeling a bit sick or vulnerable, to try to find something to eat healthy meals and regular. Maintaining a constant blood sugar makes it more energetic and less lethargic, and may also increase levels of serotonin in the brain. This is best done by eating starchy foods (bread, pasta, rice, potatoes), and large quantities of sweets, because the absorption of sugar to make an initial rush, but after a dip in levels. Eat something for breakfast, and do not skip meals. Keep junk food to a minimum, because the highly processed foods are often deficient in essential vitamins and minerals needed to keep you and your nervous system in peak condition. This does not mean that the few are prohibited, so do not beat you if you have the occasional plate of chips or chocolate.

Well, your post is interesting: I do not agree that eating starchy foods and lots of sweets is a healthy recommendation, though. The rest of your post is good. Well, maybe not eating a whole plate of cookies, but most everyone splurges every now and again, and a few cookies won't hurt anyone. People can really go nuts if they deny themselves the fun but simple pleasures we do enjoy from time to time. As long as it is a healthy simple pleasure.

Thats very Interesting, you very smartly described the details of balanced diet. Actually in this busy schedules of life their no more time to give stress to a good food. But for health, balanced diet is so necessary for everyone for a  healthy life. Also fruit is now more important than ever as our bodies need ever increasing vitamins and minerals to combat longer working hours.

Thanks. A balanced diet and smaller portions are the best keys to enjoying your food and not gaining weight. Exercise, of course, regularly.