Topic: Day 1

Well, today is day 1-1/2 of NO diet soda's, (usually 5 - 12oz cans & 1 large soda from the corner store a day, but I did have a Starbucks Mocha. Yeah, I double up on the shots, yet I only get two pumps of mocha. After half way through it I began to wonder if there are artificial sweetners used. I think my apple snacks will have to do for my sweet fix now, eh? Can't wait for "Sweet Poison" to arrive. When shopping tomorrow I'll be reading labels for sure, such as light yogurt.

The only withdrawl symptom may have been being grouchy when first arriving to work, however that may be due to lack of sleep too.

Tim

"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." ~ ~ ~ William James

tsmog at HubPages Seduced Then Addicted  A Numinous Experience

Re: Day 1

Well, give your insulin production and respective blood sugar levels some time to reset. They are off, no doubt.

Yes, read the label on everything these days. They put aspartame in products not sugar-free, and they make the warning label hard to find. More kits are coming in from the printer today, so your kit will ship later this afternoon. Are you in Texas? If so, you'll get it 2-3 days.

I don't get on the forum often enough it seems, but keep me posted on your progress. I am really interested.

I am in San Diego area of California. The package will arrive in time to put under my Christmas Tree I'm sure. I usually get a a couple drag racing diecast cars for myself for Xmas, but I'm seeing the kit as a long term investment. On that note I may sell a signed diecast on eBay to do the analysis sooner. I am excited about setting up a menu plan for 2011 wellness project. Which brings up another question, can an exercise regiment occur during the detox period? Again, thank you for your time with this.

Tim

Note: Oh yeah, I changed yogurts, seeing that rascally demon was there. I usually count the big 4 - carbs, protein, fat, calories, but  now look for Aspartame too.

Last edited by tsmog (12-08-2010 12:55 pm)

"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." ~ ~ ~ William James

Well, Merry Christmas! I hope you can hold on to those signed diecasts and that Santa will bring you the cash for the hair analysis without sacrifice.

Times are tight for so many - just remember that you have those fun toys to play with at such a young age!!!! Keep it up - and yes, you have to check your labels on everything these days. Even the old regulars that once were pure of aspartame can now have it in them, too.

Ho Ho Ho

HO HO HO Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone , , ,

Well, I do have to confess something. I went to the store and not wanting to buy my usual 2 - 3 12packs of soda I bought green tea flavored with citrus. I was in a buy-and-leave mood and didn't read the label. Sure enough sweetened with aspateme (did I spell that right). I was mad about it but drank them anyway. Couldn't see pouring 'em down the drain, yet I did ponder that.

I am drinking water now. Diet soda was how I use to satisify my sweet tooth. I could sip it through the day and not throw off my glucose levels. Have you heard of "Greens to Go." I'm thinking maybe that will work it is supppose to have a sweet apple taste and it has Stevia in it.

Have a happy holiday season and remember Santa knows if you have been naughty or nice and all that stuff.

Tim