Topic: can splenda really be doing this to me????

Hello Every one,
I dont know how to post things really on forums but i will give it a shot..
I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out whats been going on in my body??? I see many have many of the same symptoms as I do so im just trying to make sense of it all...
Im a 24 year old guy...i have had many issues over the last 1 year and a half...and to no avail no Doctor can help me figure out whats wrong??? I like many Americans have no medical insurance so when i have the rare chance to actually see a doc its never worth it because I never find anything wrong...
Any how my symptoms began about a year and a half ago...i was sitting in my bed room playing a game and out of no where i got this feeling like i was having a heart attack...i had many other symptoms but it would take me hours to write them all down...anyway i ended up going to the ER...after spending hours there and lotsof tests later they said to me nothings wrong with you it would seem to be anxiety... so over the last year i have had no relief from any symptom they havent gotten worse but not gotten better either...i started excercising and started eating healthy...i got a shrink but nothing changed... i went back to doctors and and did this several times but my blood tests always cam back normal...almost normal...my thyroid is borderline low but not low enough for anyone to help me...my testacerone is borderline low but also no help...so i thought maybe its hormonal...but i dnt have money to see specailist...well to stay on point even though i have changed my lifestyle and lost 30 pounds over the last year and done everything the docs told me to do i still feel like poo...all the time...my mom comes home 3 days to see how  ive been doing and she brings me a paper saying all this stuff about splenda and how it causes all this stuff that ive been going through...i mean every symptom that splenda can cause i have...
And so i began to think when did i start using splenda???? and it was all about 2 years ago...the timeline fits...and that has been the one constant that i havent changed thruout this whole lifestyle change...i have contiuned to drink my 2 or 3 coffees a day with splenda...
Ok so now thats out of the way...my questions are can all that im going through really be just because of splenda??? I only intake maybe 2 or 3 packets a day and then whatever other foods that might contain it??? i was just in the hospiatal again 2 weeks ago because of sever stomach problems...i found out that i have a spastc colon... I mean the dizziness and the imbalance and all the other poopy feelings i have and many others do..can they really be because of splenda???im sitting here at home everyday thinkin i got some type of brain tumor or something because when you constantly feel like crap and all the docs tell you you are healthy and dont believe you...a person cant help but begin to feel a little crazy...this stuff has gotten me alienated from my friends and family...they all tell me im a hypocondriac and to just suck it up...but i have lost my job because of this and im just so tired of trying to figure it out....If anyone can help me????pls any advice on tests i should do or if it is truly splenda which is causing this how long shoud i stop taking it till i would notice if its better without it...i read in a earlier post it could take months??? if anyone can help i would be so gratefull...i just want my life back...

forgive my cluttered and mispelled writing...i cant see to well because of all thats been going on...

Last edited by topic2010 (12-19-2010 3:11 pm)

Re: can splenda really be doing this to me????

i can be a little more specific with symptoms and tests that i have/ or done if someone wants to know...

can anyone pls help me figure this out??? I know my post is all over the place but i was just so excited that there were ppl out there that might be going thru what i am and have some good advice or knowledge on the matter....this forum was a god send and i just really need a hand....

Last edited by topic2010 (12-20-2010 1:14 pm)

Well, topic2010, you are not alone in your experience. Just take some comfort in that. Now, what to do?

Yes, diet chemicals can be at the root of all these symptoms, but with our polluted world, today, I would not doubt that you are toxic in other heavy metals, and reacting to the 16,000 food chemicals people are exposed to every day. There are so many toxins in our food, water, and environments, they react with one another, they all have nasty health effects, and they deplete your body of the healthy nutrients it needs to stay healthy.

Your health symptoms are common to the results in lab studies on sucralose (Splenda), and aspartame. Nowadays, neotame is in foods and it is a mirror of aspartame but not labeled on the ingredient list. (Politics played a role in this issue.) It seems like you are getting into more than just the Splenda as your health reactions appear to be more involved. I'd consider having a hair analysis done to see what toxins are inside your body and stop guessing with something this serious. Go to http://www.hairanalysisprogram.com/ and seriously consider doing this. I should be able to figure this out and get you headed in the right direction.

Whenever doctors can't "see" anything wrong, you are reacting to a toxin that is outside getting in. The hair analysis can pick this up. Medical tests won't because typical AMA doctors aren't educated in this type of testing or in nutrition. Sadly, most of them only know how to write a prescription and send you on your way.

Hi there.

This is just one thought.

Not sure of the medical term, but basically your heart is Resetting. You especially notice it when in a mid-sitting position and going into a relaxed mode. It feels like your heart actually stops and then speeds up or flutters but only lasts a moment or two. I get these every now and then. I was about your age when I first noticed it and it scared the cacadoodoo out of me.