Topic: Is your favourite food bad for stomach?

Those who have bad digestion are not advised to take creamy mashed potatoes, even though they are your favourite. As we know, potatoes are seen as ideal vegetable for weight loss, for they contain few calorie and are rich in protein, a variety of vitamins and trace elements. There seems no better convenient food than mashed potatoes. However, if you add some creams or cheese on mashed potatoes, they will become not healthy. Each year, a lot of people tend to be intolerant to lactose which is essential element of dairy food, such as creams and cheese, etc. If you are one of them, you'd better choose some fresh potatoes and cook them without any dairy sauces.

Re: Is your favourite food bad for stomach?

I thought fresh potatoes were the best - baked or in a potato soup of salad. Yep, adding all the butter, cream, bacon pieces, etc are fattening. People even fry the potato skins. That's taking a healthy food and really mucking it up.

Avoiding fried potatoes is best, too. I put salad dressing on my baked potatoes - such as oil, vinegar, and Italian spicy dressings. I add mushrooms and onions, too. In essence, I make a salad in my potato. It's yummy!!!!!

I think yes, my favorite foods are chiness soups and fast foods. These foods are badly effected my stomach or health. I am feeling overweight last some times. So, I have to stop this kind of foods for getting good health.

Well, if you enjoy them, treat yourself on occasion, and take a digestive enzyme after the meal. This way, you can help your body digest whatever it is that it has difficulty with.

Yes its true, I like to eat more spicy and fast foods and these kind of foods make my stomach disturbed. As of now I controlled my self from these foods and add some healthy foods like vegetables and fruits in my daily diets.