Topic: oil pulling

What can you tell me about oil pulling?

Thank you

Re: oil pulling

I don't think it's nutty - it's an alternative methodology to remove toxins from the mouth, where digestion starts. If you can remove microbes from the starting point, then all the better for the entire body. Anything that is safe and natural, and helps enhance heath is great in my book.

I know pure olive oil has made a huge difference on my skin, and it pulls out toxins. I will try swishing some in my mouth first thing in the morning. makes sense.

I mix my own dog food, and I put a tablespoon of oil in it - flax or olive oil. The dogs chew that oil in their mouths, and they have smooth stools. Their coats immediately get shiny and healthy, too.

I put a tablespoon of various natural oil selections in my daily smoothie - mostly coconut oil - and my coat is shiny, too!

Natural oils pass through the body, whereas the man-made hydrogenated oils typically get stuck somewhere inside the body between the mouth and the toilet.

I tried this and it's kinda weird, but you know what? it works!

I'm kind of new here just joined today so I hope I'll make good friends!
I joined this site since I want to read your fun facs that I couldn't find anywhere else.
Still, nice to meet you all.

Last edited by MyJuliet (07-13-2011 2:48 am)

Great. Glad to have you.

I thought the oil pulling topic was really cool. That was something I didn't know about, and it is neat and it does work.

Has anyone else tried this oil pulling? 

It has really helped my allergy/sinus problems.  I use organic coconut oil, organic sesami oil or olive oil.

Welcome MyJuliet, glad to meet you.

Nash, you mentioned you use olive oil for your skin.  Do you use it topically on your face, thus taking out the toxins?

Whether it is a pair of famous brand red high heels, high heels Christian Louboutin red bottom shoes caused more than 92% of women are able to remember their own money to buy the first pair of Louboutin red sole shoes.