Topic: 4-2 liters of diet pepsi a day...

I am SO ashamed to admit that I have gotten up to that amount over the years. Tomorrow I go for more MRI's to possibly diagnose MS. I will start at the beginning of my strange symptoms and maybe something will click. My memory is highly flawed so please forgive any confusion. I've looked for help for so long I don't rule anything out. I am 31 now, when I was 18 I ended up in the hospital for extreme stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea. The pain was so horrible, it came in waves. Worse than labor, in fact when it happened during labor with my son the labor contractions were a relief! I was tested for everything under the sun, probably not phenylalanine. After a week they let me out with no answers just possible crohns. Over the years I would be in the ER a few times a year because after a few days into an episode and not being able to drink anything I would need an IV. This went on until 4 years ago when I went on lyrica. It still "peeks" through and I have to tame it with more meds. I had a year long fight with kidney stones, nobody seemed to care that I was urinating blood and puss nonstop. I was "too young" to be checked for stones. Until of course I blacked out on the er floor.  Over the years I have developed many other things that just don't make sense. Although non of them have had the urgency the others I was speaking about did.  I have many ms symptoms, including brain legions. Some don't seem to fit though. I'm trying to call the doctor to ask for a blood test for phenylalanine level but I haven't heard anything back yet. I figure I'll get shot down anyway, or that it doesn't matter because I know it will be sky high. So I've been sitting here since last night disgusted with myself, betting you that I poisoned myself possibly into ms. What do you think I should do? Yes stop drinking soda xD I also see the detox list. My greatest fear right now, after hearing about this last night, is that I don't want to go into treatment for ms if it is really longterm aspartame toxicity. I try to remember back and I can't remember a time without a bottle of diet pepsi :C Advice?

Re: 4-2 liters of diet pepsi a day...

Stop the diet chemicals, for sure!!