Topic: puzzled illness

My niece is 20 yrs old. She has had mono 2 times in the last 2 yrs. She has had a number of blood tests, scans and tests. Cancer has been ruled out ; though her calcuim levels have been elvated. Para-thyroid has been ruled out by 3 endro's; she has had chronic fatigue, muscle spasms and pain. not eating much , headaches. no one seams to be able to figure out her problem. She was told ; maybe fibro-mailgia, maybe ms. nothing comes up to confirm. she recently was sent to infectous diease doc's. nothing there either. i am thinking maybe heavy metal poisioning. she was hopitalized last year for 7 days with no diagnois. calcium levels vary from 10.3-11, when they have drawn blood. Hope you can help??????

Re: puzzled illness

I do the hair analysis for many people around the world, msshanks, for this very reason. Whenever health symptoms like this are present and the docs cannot determine a reason why this is occurring, then something in the environment is at the root. SOMETHING is causing this - health issues this extreme don't appear out of nowhere. Everything has a cause, so don't stop searching until you find it!

Go to http://www.hairanalysisprogram.com/ and see if this may be of help. I have been doing this for over 20 years, and it has offered answers for thousands of people searching just like you are. Good luck to you and your niece.

I agree. You have to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.

Last edited by dave84brady (02-03-2012 6:02 am)

Oh yes. At the first sign that anything may be out of balance, you must identify what is wrong and repair it!