Topic: Swollen and painfull finger joints

I have drunk diet coke for 20 years. In the past ten years I have averaged 2 litrs a day.
In the past five years I have suffered from swollen, painful joints, fatigue, depression and lately just do not find joy in anything.
During May to Nov 2011 I was hospitalised 3 times for depression in order to get my medication right. Iam now on Wellbutren but still do not feel well.
On the  4th December 2011 I found your website and realised I was suffering from Aspartame poisoning!
I immediately stopped drinking diet coke. I had no withdrawal headaches and seemed fine for the first 15 days.. then it hit me. I am now suffering from extreme fatigue, my feet and calves feel heavy and the soles of my feet sometimes feel as if they are burning. I feel the heat terribly and I have no motivation to do anything.
I took milk thistle aand dandelion but had such severe diarrhoea that I could not go to work. I am presently taking Heel,s detox kit
Are my withdrawal symptoms normal.
Do you think my finger joints will ever return to normal( I have tested for RA and the test is negative)
I am also concerned about Wellbutren as when I read up on it's chemical structure I saw it has phenaylalinine in it
Please help as I am getting no help from my doctor.
Does anyone know a doctor in South Africa who treats aspartame poisoning.
Thanks for your website, I know warn everone I meet about Aspartame

Re: Swollen and painfull finger joints

Yes, your withdrawal symptoms are normal, and it appears that you need some healthy vitamin fuel, now. I can provide you with some answers through the hair analysis and my on-line counseling, Heather. You can collect all the info you need, design a detox program for your needs, and for the most part, you can do this yourself. You simply need to be taught how and what to do.

Go to http://www.janethull.com/ and see what looks helpful to you - I work with people all over the world via the net. Let's take advantage of this wonderful communication network while we still have it!

Re: Swollen and painfull finger joints

Heather, the toxic chemicals in the diet sweeteners will collect in your body, and if they don't come out, you'll feel them. I think if you detox and stop consuming these chemicals, your joint pain will go away. It did for me and I didn't go to the doctor for any help. I did this on my own.