Topic: Do i have Aspartame Poisoning??

Ok so, I'm 20 years old and I've been having a lot of problems i can't explain. I drink diet Coke and diet Dr. Pepper a few times a week, but not in large amounts. The first thing that happened was, i was in the middle of class, then all of a sudden i had lost vision in my left eye for about half an hour. I was freaked out!!! but then it went away. I went to an Optometrist and he said everything was excellent! I always feel tired and exhausted but i have no reason too. I exercise and eat pretty good. I went to a Cardiologist cause i have shortness of breath and chest pains since i could remember and this whole vision thing got me to go check out my health, but he said everything is excellent also!
            So a couple months later i started feeling really like "car sick" feeling. I went to the doctor and was told i have severe vertigo. The doctor told me if it doesn't get better within a couple days go to the hospital. So i ended up going to the hospital and the doctor there took sinus X-Rays and found nothing. He said i have a severe sinus infection. But the X-Rays proved other wise. But he prescribed me Sulfur antibiotic anyways. I took those for awhile and they did nothing. So about a couple days after the hospital i started feeling a little better. But now i feel like my vision isn't the same since after i lost vision in my eye for the 30 minutes. I also had for about a week or so that burning sensation in my index finger and thumb on my right hand, but it went away. I can say i have had some memory problems that i didn't have before all this and it has been kinda difficult for me to say words now.
            I am starting to dance and every time i move my head in a weird way i get the vertigo dizzy feeling again like when i went to the hospital. So last night i went to dinner and i had 4 glasses of diet Coke with dinner. Later that night i got really dizzy "car sick feeling" and threw up and felt horrible! Doctors don't know whats wrong with me and don't know why I'm so "sick" cause I'm so young. So i did research and now am wondering if i have Aspartame poisoning. I don't know guys! Let me know what you think! I am suffering major!

Re: Do i have Aspartame Poisoning??

Classic symptoms. Quit the chemical now and begin the healing.

Re: Do i have Aspartame Poisoning??

Yep. Classic symptoms. Quit the chemical now and begin the healing. Thanks, Gnarlodious. We can't say it any clearer than that, and you MUST believe that it can be this simple.