Topic: 6 months free

Hi everyone, its been 6 months since i gave up all aspartame products, i am so happy to report, it was the cause of my many health problems which includes, muscle twicthes, carpel tunnel, depression. extreme anxiety which is nearly gone,leg cramps,insomina, etc, , i can't believe this what has caused me to have all these symptoms, how many people out there are the same and don't realize what they are doin to there body, it has took me alot of patience and time as well as excersie , drinking alot of water and a good diet to regain my health back, also seen a naturpathy whom also has told me that was causing all my problems, plus my thyroid condition is the best its been in 4 years, so go figure this is really poison to our bodies, , i do tell people about how this can affect your body some people listen but some just think its just me, oh well you can only try right people!!!take care everyone!

Re: 6 months free

Casey, great job.  I am sure you are proud of what you have accomplished.  Reading back you had many symptoms and all were associated with the Aspartame, isn’t it just amazing what they (the money grubbers) are capable of producing?  We are basically all guinea pigs for their experiments but it does not seem that there is anyone out there that is paying attention to our complaints.  Within this forum we are all listening and hoping and praying for the best results for all those that are going through what you have gone through.

Congratulations on your return to good health, you have a great future and they are short one more guinea pig.

PatB

That's a good one, PatB - less one more guinea pig. How TRUE! And less one more buying customer, which is all they care about.

Casey, you have experienced one of the biggest shams in our history - this food additive has created such chaos, and the intentional "lack of information" has created such confusion and a bottom-of-the-barrel quality of medical attention. The time and money wasted on chasing the true cause of health issues created by aspartame use has been allowed to continue far too long. More and more people like you are figuring this out and stopping their purchases of this toxin. Eventually enough people will realize that aspartame is the sole cause of so much suffering. I hope the "powers" behind aspartame come crashing down, setting the consumer free.

Hi Everyone, giving everyone a update on my aspartame detox is now 8 months into it, boy i really do feel like  a normal person again, my depression meds are cut in half, don't feel like i need them now. but will shortly be meds free, alot of people are listenly to me more now about this aspartame issues, its so scarey how this stuff has effected me, i always be told i had unexplained infertility,my naturpathy doctor has told me my hormones levels are the best they been since i been goin to her, she is the one told me to quit this stuff, she was right indeed, i been goin to her for 4 years, and when i look back i bet my problems was all caused by aspartame, oh my how many people out there are being drugged by this stuff caused by this poison!!!also my thyroid and my prolactin levels are all normal now go figure!!!!!!take care everyone, i hoping 2013 will be a healthy ME year!!!!!

i would like to give everyone a update on my progress, its been 1st time in years i am depression free with no meds, really can't believe by stopping all diet products & eating just real food, i feel like me again, its been a rough 1st 6 months but at about 7 and 8 months free of this poison that when i started to feel really good, well this is febuary now and i think back to how i did feel, don't know how i did it, but its so worth it to me to regain my health back to normal! Everyone just take care & just have lots of patience!!!!!

This makes me feel good too.

Hi everyone 11/2 year without aspartame, my thyroid is completely normal, taking no meds now, and my eyesight has gotten better, now there is no doubt this nasty product has caused a lot of problems for, thanks everyone for the support and encouraging words over the while!