Topic: Dangers of Aspartame Video (Sweeteners E951 Sugarfree Diet)

Excerpt: Aspartame (E951) is an artificial sweetener, present in over 6000 products; many not labeled "sugar-free." The food industry claims this fake sugar helps you lose weight, but obesity is now an epidemic. YOU have not been told the truth. Don't believe the marketing by the food industry any longer. Contrary to what the "corporate health experts" say, diet sweeteners are NOT safe. Aspartame is a toxic poison. It can make make you sick, and the pharmaceutical industry can sell you more expensive medications to "treat" the diseases caused by aspartame...

View The Dangers of Aspartame Video on Dr. Hull's website, Aspartame Toxicity Revealed.

Re: Dangers of Aspartame Video (Sweeteners E951 Sugarfree Diet)

Many thanks go to healthranger7 for sending me his videos on aspartame. Healthranger7 has taken a lot of footage from the 60-Minute interview and the Washington DC, FOX News story, and edited them down to the meat on the bone of this aspartame issue. The videos were done in the late 1990s and early 2000, but have you seen them plastered all over the news??? Nope. And only 2  mainstream stations have aired a story? In America - a country hung up on American Idol and scandalous news??

This issue has been, and still is, silenced in mainstream USA information channels - I am personal witness to that. I was interviewed for this 60-Minutes piece, so I know. It took 2 YEARS after filming and editing for this piece to finally air, and it was never mentioned again. At least they put it on the air after 2 years of legal negotiating, and didn't completely kill the story as hundreds of interviews I have granted have done. But the story has not been recycled until now.

Healthranger7 rocks! Both videos he sent me (see both links) are really REALLY good, and you can circulate them to friends, family, and the media. This issue is real, people. Just because it is controlled by the television airways and is not on every front page newspaper or in the mainstream magazines, just because Ophra won't air a story about it - well, this doesn't mean it isn't a credible story.

It just means that it is too hot to handle, and it is avoided like the sweet plague! In our country of tabloids and the love of personal character-bashing - THIS issue isn't news?  Don't you smell a rat??? And it's not a sweet rat!

This is scaring me as I have been taking coffee with artificial sweeteners for years! What can I do? Am I at risk of something? Will a detox helps?

O, yeah....great video from like a hundred years ago......people go blind and have seizures from Aspartame......oh my god I am drinking a diet coke right now....I can't see....ahhhhhhhh............fade

mrosenfeld6 - you've been banned, but for the sake of my forum members, may I apologize for such indignity from mrosenfeld6, and let his crass and disrespectful posts be proof that those drinking diet coke, as he mentioned, do have severe mood swings, phobias, and emotional issues as a side-effect of aspartame use.

The proof is in his horrible posts as he drinks his diet coke.

Austee - be glad that you have been alerted to the dangers of aspartame so that you can remove it from your life, detox from its poisons, and restore your health. It's never too late to better yourself, and you have started now.

The artificial sweetener aspartame has been the subject of several and such kind of controversies.

I wanna to say according to asmith that...
I'm totally agree with of you. It's a great toxic material. Most of the people doesn't know about this matter.

So i think that it's need to know to everybody about the aspartame as soon as possible.

Sandwich Delivery

Thanks...

Last edited by Davidcam12 (10-26-2012 2:24 pm)

It's like in the movie Zeitgeist big_smile

Last edited by navigrassor (11-15-2010 6:17 am)

Thank goodness we have the web because it has allowed the truth about aspartame to stay public. The mainstream media channels have a conflict of interest - they are financed (and some are owned) by the corporations who manufacture and market these sweeteners, so they can't blast them openly. But the web and the films that are now coming out on the dangers of diet sweeteners are able to get the truth out. That's a blessing.

I'm totally agree with of you. It's a great toxic material. Most of the people doesn't know about this matter.

I think that the suppression of the truth about the dangers of the artificial sweeteners is a huge injustice to the public. Everyone has the right to know, and this manipulation of information is a big issue in itself. The history of aspartame is a major wrongdoing, all the way to the present time.

Hi,
I read out your all post and i try to understand the topic about that(  Aspartame - Nutrasweet) however at last i guess that problem and it's really scary and dangerous for health ........i read your article and other details. You tell us how to find the right way out but that is not enough for me i want to more about it, so please send me more info about that topic.

Thanks

Last edited by cristian43 (02-15-2011 10:34 am)

YOU have not been told the truth. But the story has not been recycled until now.great video from like a hundred years ago.people go blind and have seizures from Aspartame.oh my god I am drinking a diet coke right now. But the web and the films that are now coming out on the dangers of diet sweeteners are able to get the truth out.i read your article and other details. Hull provides a specific nutrition interpretation and wellness recommendations. and International copyright laws. The information provided is not a replacement for professional advice or care. Statements about the product efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.The printing and publishing industry and also the web have become so carefully correlated that its success today mainly depends on powerful via the internet marketing and advertising, and use of several online world companies, to move the printing and publishing storage online, and make its profile extra global. The on the internet publishing industry, in respect of Printplace, will continue to shine, despite the odds in opposition to it for the duration of economic downturn. The publishing sector is mostly surfaced untouched, because it got an on the net presence that made possible it to survive the larger component of cutbacks, and be considered a huge success with worldwide viewers. Whilst delivering the books to worldwide destinations has suffered, trading them on the web in the type of e publications has developed to be far more economically vivace and easier. However, a large part in the human population nevertheless favors to hold the books and be connected in its pages, rather than scan on the net.

I'm not sure if it was aspartame, but I recall reading a while back that coca cola used to be made with sugar and this made it impossible to drink a whole 2L bottle in one sitting. But they then invented this artificial sugar/sweetener (fructose I think) which they now use in coca cola and all these ready meals, bisucits, etc., and this is why it is now possible to drink a whole 2L bottle of coca cola, because these sweeteners do not trigger something in your brain telling you that you have had too much. So why do they use it? They started using it in place of sugar for one reason, because it is cheaper. This sweetener that they use in pretty much anything they can in place of sugar will contribute to people becoming overweight for the reason I mentioned above.

May

Last edited by Maylee33 (11-27-2011 6:39 pm)

It is scary to think that we are not made aware of these things unless we go looking for them! The people in charge of these companies will do absolutely anything to improve their bottom line, at any cost it seems.

Kind regards, Brad
I found nioxin side effects and toppik reviews useful.

Last edited by bradil (11-27-2011 6:53 pm)

Maylee33 wrote:

But they then invented this artificial sugar/sweetener (fructose I think)

You should know that fructose (fruit sugar) itself is NOT a bad sugar, it is naturally occurring in fruit, grapes and elsewhere in nature. Granulated fructose is a fine sweetener in smoothies and fruit salads as it enhances the fruitiness of fruit.

But HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) IS a bad sugar, and is NOT the same as "fructose". Here are the reasons:

1) HFCS is already in the liquid form, so it is absorbed immediately causing blood sugar spikes.
2) Fructose occurs along with dietary fiber which is naturally in the fruit. Separate the sugar from the fiber and you get too rapid absorption of the sugar.
3) The sheer quantity of fructose in HFCS is vastly in excess of any naturally occuring fructose.

HFCS is manufactured by fermenting corn mash in huge industrial vats. The bacteria digest the corn starch and excrete fructose. The entire process is resource intensive and environmentally costly. Corn syrup should not be called "corn" anything since syrup is not actually in corn. It should be called "bacterial by-product", but that wouldn't sell very well.

Gnarlodious, I do like your “catchy name” for HFCS, has a rather quirky ring.  HFCS, after reading up on it for some time, I have placed in my list of artificial sweeteners.  I continue to believe that it is a principle cause of so many adolescent obesity problems today, beginning about the mid 1980’s.   I have recently found by reading many, many, many labels that there is a slow reversal of the use of HFCS in the store bought products like cereals.  Even Ocean Spray used it for a good while and they too have reversed that and gone back to using sugar for a sweetener.  Unfortunately they do have a diet label but I never go there anyway.

PatB

cristian43 - thank you for your post. Keep researching this topic, and you will find a real "sweetener war" going on out there. The people making money (billions) off this industry and off the drugs needed to counter the side effects from diet sweeteners will bash all the research and case histories, telling you this is quackery. The researchers who have actually seen the deaths and deformities from their research will publish their findings to try to get the word out there. The people who have spent thousand of dollars on medical tests and pharmaceuticals will tell you that when they removed aspartame from their the diets, their health problems disappeared.

There are those who say this is baloney, and those who know it's the truth. You decide, but stay away from those who are hateful about this - they're your proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing.

pagebreak - I left your post up as a perfect example of how negative and confused drinking diet colas makes a person. Just reading your post sets that into stone!

Gnarlodious - great post.

PatB - always, it's a pleasure.

I don't know about y'all, but it is becoming more and more obvious when the industry "plants" get onto the site. They write such nonsensical and negative posts; they just have to attack me and my readers - childish, you know. They really are becoming so obvious, it's almost comical. How sad to live your life so negative AND be dependent on such toxic brain chemicals. Sad, but their posts sure do illustrate that aspartame really is a brain toxin that messes up your emotions and dumbs down the IQ.