Topic: Over-The-Counter and Prescription Drugs Containing Aspartame

Excerpt: Note how many children's vitamin and pain reliever products contain aspartame. Read through this entire list, and make sure to note the products at the bottom of the list, as well. This list of drug companies and products containing aspartame was sent to us by Advanced Health & Wellness ... Continue Reading Over-The-Counter and Prescription Drugs Containing Aspartame from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Over-The-Counter and Prescription Drugs Containing Aspartame

Have you put it together yet?? Children are a great and easy target and market. Get them hooked young, and you have a marketing annuity for their lifetime. Parents - think about this. Keep your kids off these drugs and these products!

Call me a conspiracy nut, but I have to wonder if, in addition to getting lifetime customers by getting kids hooked early on, there isn't a conspiracy to poison our kids.  I wonder why our government would want to poison our people?  What might the benefit be, of having a nation of people who are foggy, can't think straight, and are sickly and weak? 
I call it a conspiracy when there is ample evidence that this is poison, and our government hides that fact from the people.  Makes me wonder about their motivation....

This kind of issues seriously make me concerned of the credibility of some doctors... Some are too prescription-happy IMO, even going as far as promoting/prescribing the meds they're selling in their clinic (I found it here: Doctors might be over-prescribing drugs to patients). I really hope that healthcare practitioners are still as dedicated to their service to the public because it's hard to put confidence and trust them when issues like these arise.

I once had ultimate faith in both the AMA and all doctors, and in our government and all its agencies, but sadly, the aspartame issue is one of so many issues that have changed my opinion - oil and gas prices, banks, rising interest rates, the lack of alternate energy sources and the positioning of nuclear power plants - I think things have gotten out of control because of our freedom...we are free to do whatever we wish, and the greedy power-mongers have taken advantage of our system and freedom. Now, we have become slaves to corruption, and something does need to be done to stop the few that are ruining it all for the many.

We must stay active in standing up against the greed and corruption, and one way to do that is to stop giving these crooks our money. If we don't buy their products, if we stop putting our money in their banks, we stop driving our cars so much and buy less gas, we CAN make a difference.

We must admit that we have been hoodwinked, and now we must take our power back!