Topic: Diet Soda - Chemicals & Dyes Caused Bladder Cancer!

Dr. Hull, Thanks for all you do!

I have had a journey of discovery much like yours and gratefully, overcame a major health challenge.

Please tell people about the CHEMICAL HAZARDS of diet (and regular) sodas!

I was a heavy Diet Cola drinker.  Diagnosed with Bladder Cancer in Oct. 2006.  MDs were baffled because I do NOT fit the profile at all.  Kept asking me about exposure to TOXIC DYES (a scientifically proven cause of BC).  Strongly tried to persuade me NOT to search for the cause.

Instead, they wanted me to fully accept it--along with their long-term, on-going toxic "treatments"--which I refused.

I had to KNOW the cause so that I could heal and avoid future recurrence.   Through extensive research I discovered that Diet (and regular) sodas contain MANY HARMFUL CHEMICALS.  I also researched every chemical ingredient listed on Diet Cola.  SHOCK!  Potassium Benzoate converts to Benzene in the body.  Benzene is a scientifically proven cause of Bladder Cancer!

Recently, I found another piece of the puzzle.  Diet Cola and other soft drinks contain a high concentration of DYES (another proven cause of BC).

Unfortunately, we dont hear anything about this.  People, including the conventional medical community, think you're nuts when you mention it.  MDs insist that soft drinks are safe and do not cause BC (even though they refuse to research this).  I now know better!  The soft drink companies have done a great job of brainwashing us to think these are fun, safe drinks.  They are not!  They are full of dangerous, toxic chemicals.

Last edited by nancyjdriver (02-17-2009 11:13 pm)

Re: Diet Soda - Chemicals & Dyes Caused Bladder Cancer!

nancy, you are correct in all you say. I wish more people could figure this out as you have done. This is very important information to the each individual, and realizing the adverse influences aspartame and the diet sweeteners truly have on human health, is one of the most important realizations of modern times.

I was diagnosed with non-invasive bladder cancer about 1 month ago.  The soda arguement is interesting and I hope correct.  I'm racking my brain, I was never a big smoker maybe 20 cigs total in my 36 years of life.  I'm a white collar worker so not chemical environment.

I've of course modified my diet completly and now tring 95% water, with an occasional green tea, or fruit jucie (very occasional). 

I'm trying to only eat organic fruits and veggies, little of anything else.

Tumeric is supposed to be good so I sometimes eat indian veggies.  I'm staying away from meat right now.  I've also starting taking vitamins (sent by a natiopathic oncologist I'm using).  I intend to do BCG flushes as well.

My diet was high fat before, but is not now, and I used to drink litre's of soda a day, diet or regular I didn't care! 

My urologist says eat what you want there is no link, but I'm doing everything I can in hopes this does not come back.  I guess time will tell.

thanks for letting me share.

Last edited by aidanarney (11-24-2009 8:58 pm)

You are doing the right thing - detox your body and the root source of this can come out of you. But your doc is wrong; if he/she was on their game, they would KNOW beyond any doubt that the research has proven aspartame and the sucralose in Splenda are carcinogens! The proof is out there, and to discredit it or discount it's existence is part of the problem here.

Diet sweeteners are carcinogenic, and THAT is a fact; the bladder houses your liquid waste waiting to be excreted from your body, and when your urine has carcinogens in it (waiting to be excreted), and you get cancer, well, do your own investigative work here and prove to your doctor that this is one of the causes of your cancer, if not THE cause.

You are not doing this, aidanarney, so I am not referring to your post here, but I question WHY people are so afraid to blame the diet sweeteners for their illnesses??? Why have these toxins been sanctified by the medical field??? Why is there so much doubt that this research is real???

Good gads, if the research proving the diet sweetener dangers had been done on vitamin C, let's say, every vitamin bottle would have been pulled from the shelves within 24 hours. Is it obvious that consumers are being manipulated??? It's time to rise up and say NO MORE!

GO TEACH YOUR DOC SOMETHING - I DID WHEN I CURED MY GRAVE'S DISEASE. Sadly, I was smarter than him, after all those years he spent in medical school, I trumped him and cured myself in 30-days by removing all aspartame from my life.

I suggest doing the hair analysis - it might be worth seeing if you have any toxic metals sitting in your bladder, too. Or possibly a parasite or another microbe. Cleansing is your key - detox and remove all toxins from your life.

thanks, I'm with you on this.  I have not had a soda in a month, and I disagree with my urologist.  Some bodies can handle "posions" mine can't.

You mention hair testing, I live in Houston, can you reference me to the correct place to get this done.  The things I'm doing right now are:

1)  Diet high in Cruciferous veggies, and other antioxidents, no meat, lots of nuts (staying as organic as possible);
2)  Supplements including:  curcumin, vitamin C and menadione (sp), vitamin E, Selenium, Vitamin A, Oncoplex, Acidophilis, Milk thistle, silkmayin (sp), green tea extract, garlic extract, Omega 3, and flax seed oil.  Several of these seem to specifically enhance BCG flush treatment and retard the growth of cancer cells and specifically Bladder cancer.
3)  Walk or run at least 6 days a week for minimum 35 mins, most days longer.
4)  Lift weights 3 days a week,
5)  Losing as much weight as possible I'm below 230 for the 1st time in 5-6 years.
6)  Positive thought, deep breating, and trying to relax as much as possible,
7)  Prayer at least once a day.
8)  Using tea tree soap, mouth wash, and toothpaste;
9)  Have a good water filtration system installed.

If you can think of anything else please let me know.  My personal goal is not to look back 5 years and say, "if only I had done . . . .". 

Thanks again for the response.  I don't think I will ever have a soda again, I see stats all over the place some noting causual links, and some not.  If its not an antioxident I don't want to eat it.  If I go 5 years without a reccurance I will think about working some benign things back into my life (not soda, and probably not alcohol).  Seems like MD Anderson, and Sloane Kettering, and other big hospitals are exploring dietary and holistic approches to cancer so my goal is to get as far along as possible to where these facilities can incorporate the best of western and eastern medicine to develop full cures.  I honestly believe this may only be 10 to 15 years away.

best,

Aidan

You are doing the right things to match alternatives with the best the medical field can offer you to find the cause and remove it.

Check out a book I wrote about the old-fashioned cancer cures: The Richardson Cancer Prevention Diet. It has a lot of good nutritional information you can apply. Then, go to http://www.hairanalysisprogram.com/ and check out the hair analysis. I think this is a good step to take. It will provide a lot of good answers to questions you have.

Keep up the good work!

I am a heavy diet cola drinker too...actually, what you exposed really shocked me! i don't wanna have a bladder cancer so I will really tried my very best to stop stop myself from drinking any kind of soda! I hope that many people will stop drinking soda! and for the soda company, they should shift from another business! i will really spread this news to my friends.

Have them read Dr. Hull's book, Splenda: Is It Safe Or Not? and it'll explain to them WHY these diet sweeteners can eventually wind up causing things like cancer and bladder issues.

So many people don't believe it until they see it written in a book or in a video and DVD.

Thanks, nash. It provides the proof many people need to see in order to believe this is true.
maliacullen07 - ditch the diet fizz and you'll feel better within a few days! Some people get headaches for the first few days, but that's the toxins coming out of the brain; aspartame DOES penetrate the brain, too. From head to toe, these diet chemicals are nasty.

Hi,
I am new here and i already see some very informative post. I had read an article somewhere on bladder cancer, and i want to share it with all of you.

http://www.caring.com/questions/bladder-cancer-symptoms

Thank you for sharing this link. When cancer is diagnosed, sadness and panic sets in, which leads to fear, and that is to be expected. Recognize the situation as a life challenge, and then get to work.

Cancer does not appear out of nowhere; something has caused it, and that something is a foreign body called a body toxin. Search for that toxin, remove its source so you are not re-exposing yourself, and detox, detox, detox.

The bladder and the kidneys are trash bins for the liquid waste in your body. When that waste sits there, waiting to be excreted, any toxins in that waste sit there, too. If you are drinking toxic drinks, eating toxic foods, taking toxic medications, and not drinking enough pure water, those toxins will build, and the trash bin becomes very, VERY polluted.

Learn all you can about bladder cancer, but search for the cause and remove it. Then purify your diet, take healthy supplements, and detox!

Absolutely Dr. Hull, the bladder and the kidneys are trash bins, the toxic waste that is generated just happens to be accumulated over here and this process continues and what happens if we fill the trash bins even when it is filled the waste just falls off and the same things happens here too. The timely disposal of the waste from the kidney and the bladder help to have a healthy body but the drinks like sodas just add more amount of toxic which in turn has adverse effects on our body. I myself stay away from such toxic drinks and have also suggested my friends to do so. It would be better to have a glass of home made lemon water instead. Good on health and tastier too.

I used to be seriously constipated, and a warm cup of water with lemon in it first thing in the morning would get me going, to the bathroom, I mean. It does taste good, too, and is healthy for you anyway you slice it, the lemon, I mean - sorry for the pun.

This is not only healthy for you, but wonderfully relaxing and tasty, too.

Hello,
very glad to see this people should recomend to these tips you have given they should consider it serious
You are doing the right things to match alternatives with the best the medical field can offer you to find the cause and remove it.

Thank you.

I myself stay away from such toxic drinks and have also suggested my friends to do so. It would be better to have a glass of home made lemon water instead. Good on health and tastier too.

Yes, first thing in the morning, warm lemon water gets the system going, too. It's good to drink anytime.