Topic: Did You Know? - January 2009

Excerpt: A single 20-ounce bottle of soda is actually 2 1/2 servings. Today, the average consumer eats almost twice the portions of food as 20 years ago. About two-thirds of U.S. adults are overweight or obese... Continue Reading Did You Know? - January 2009 from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Did You Know? - January 2009

--High (alkaline) pH environments encourage asthma, allergies, and sinus problems.
--Colon problems such as chronic constipation occur in alkaline pH environments.
--The more alkaline your body pH is, the weaker your digestive juices become.
--A high (alkaline) pH can cause increased respiration, stiff joints, and muscle cramps.

Regarding these "Did you know" statements, I am now very confused.  I didn't realize that you could be too alkaline.  I've tested my PH with the strips and they almost always say too acidic.  However, I have many of the problems listed above in the "Did you know" statements.  I take the PH drops daily in the morning, however I have the sinus problems (chronic post-nasal drip I assume, I am always clearing my throat), chronic constipation, stiff joints and muscle cramps.  Help!!  Where can I get the PH booklet you talk about.

Thanks for all the great work you do!

Hey chutch,

Thanks for your post. Dr. Hull has a pH Test kit and a variety of articles about acidity and akalinity. Check out the following:

Dr. Hull's pH Test Kt and Booklet
Common pH Balance FAQs

Best,

- Andy

Heyy asmith, Thanks for the post.Your information is quite good.

Last edited by imjames407 (04-28-2009 7:20 am)

Thanks James,

If anyone else has questions about pH lets hear them!

Best,

- Andy