Topic: Did You Know? - About B Vitamins

Excerpt: Foods containing the B vitamins, especially vitamin B1, are considered potent morale foods because they promote a feeling of general wellbeing and increased vigor. Vitamin B1 is also called "thiamine", and a severe deficiency of thiamine is associated with diseases of the nervous system and poor digestion. Vitamin B1 is... Continue Reading Did You Know? - About B Vitamins from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Did You Know? - About B Vitamins

Hello Asmith.
I am jackbency and nice article about Vitamin B. In this article, there is completely information about Vitamin B.  I want to know also about all vitamins which are very important for our healthy body. Can you suggest me that in which food we can get more vitamins? If you have further information about vitamins, protein then you can post it her because i want to know more about these all things.
Thank you very much for sharing it.

As we all know, all the vitamins are important for body function, but the B vitamins are really important for the hormone (endocrine) system in the body and for gut health.

B vitamins:
-- Ease Stress
-- Treat anxiety and depression
-- Aid memory
-- Relieve PMS
-- Reduce heart-disease risk

There are great info pages on the web to learn more about B vitamins - just type in the benefits of B vitamins and read away! This is a really good page http://www.wholeliving.com/article/the- … b-vitamins

Oh really doctor vitamin B1, is increasing vigor

i need a list on vegetables that contains vitamin B,B1 . . . where to find it ?

Google it and you'll find a lot of information.

Vitamin B is needed for the proper functioning of almost every process in the body. Here I share the main five reasons why a human need to get plenty of Vitamin B in your diet. Vitamin B is a good source for Energy Production, Healthy Nervous system, Good Digestion, Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails and Synergy.

Yes, B-Vitamins are critical vitamins for daily health. If not getting them from healthy food sources, a B-50 or B-100 supplement is healthy to take at least 5 times a week.

Thank you for your usefull information.

Last edited by Zebadiah (10-29-2010 11:38 pm)

Thank you for your feedback. We try to keep the good info circulating.