Topic: Lists of Aspartame Containing products

We've got a searchable database of grocery foods that you can search and list by aspartame properties.  Therefore finding Aspartame Free or containing products.

For instance:

Aspartame containing Vanilla Yogurt
http://www.foodessentials.com/pages/com … _id=150065

Aspartame containing Diet Soft Drinks
http://www.foodessentials.com/pages/com … _id=142925

Can you help us to find other products that contain Aspartame in our database and post them here?

best regards,
Anton Xavier CEO
http://foodessentials.com

Re: Lists of Aspartame Containing products

How wonderful, Anton. If you can get a copy of Sweet Poison from your local library, or off Amazon if you'd like to keep a copy, I have the list of 5,000 foods, meds, and products it is found in. This will help you save time.

Thank you for your efforts to inform others!

i did saw a list of products Aspartame Free, i can email you the list. this is great for researchers and food aficionados and health buffs. being expert and all, what other products besides these, Provillus, Self Tanning Lotion and Best Teeth Whitener, that are on top of the market and are very useful? would you say these ones are effective?

thanks!
Red

This is a great idea, Aspartame is a real hidden danger in so many foods and it still amazes me that developed countries still allow Aspartame in foods. Thanks for the advice!

Mike M

Self Tanning Lotion??? Wow. Things are really out of control worse than I thought.

The best thing to do is read the label on everything you buy these days. Even the oldies we counted on for decades, such as Wrigley's gum and Clorets gum, use aspartame and the chemicals sweeteners. Just read all your labels. Then you'll know for sure.

I was reading today that some "Nutritional Bars" actually contain Aspartame! Isn't that crazy...'so-called' health food with hidden dangers!

The aspartame train is definitely out of control and racing in the wrong direction. Profit over health - profit over good science - profit over common sense.

Yep, they put these chemical sweeteners in so many products that are NOT labeled as sugar-free. This is yet another sign of the tragic misguidance consumers are prey to. Profit over health.

I have more 4000 list of food that have calorie free sweet.  If anybody taking good vitamins with sufficient calorie then will be problem in future. So now MonaVie health juice have more reach vitamins and also reach in acai berry fruits have antioxidant burn free radicals from our body keep healthy.

Last edited by twittermonavie (01-13-2011 6:30 am)

HealthyBuff88 wrote:

i did saw a list of products Aspartame Free, i can email you the list. this is great for researchers and food aficionados and health buffs.

thanks!
Red

I'd love a list of aspartame free food and things ...I can find lists of foods with it but it would be much easier to know what I can have rather than cant.....Ive had a very bad reaction to the ingredient and its ruining my day to day life I believe getting it out of my body is the answer after reading this site.

As more and more sweeteners are entering the competitive billion-dollar sweetener market, it is getting harder and harder to know. Aspartame has to have the Warning: PKU/Phenylalanine label somewhere on the packaging, but Neotame doesn't have to be labeled at all if less than 5% of the product, and the other sweeteners are blended now in one product. I picked up a package of Wrigley's gum the other day to entertain myself while standing in the grocery line, and the ingredient label had 6 DIFFERENT chemical sweeteners in it. Geeze - what happened to gum that was simply natural tree gum and some natural sugar????

I read your book, Sweet Poison, and it had one of the best lists I've seen for aspartame. It came from the NutraSweet Company itself, didn't it? And then you had a good list in your Splenda book. I would think that now aspartame is in so many things along with all the other diet sweeteners, how can anyone keep the list current - it grows longer every day? And now neotame isn't even on food labels, so how do we know what that's in?

I just don't buy man-made foods anymore if I can avoid it. I assume they all have chemicals I really don't need. I try to make everything fresh and buy the simplest foods that I can.