Topic: Expiration Dates for Vitamin Supplements

Dr. Hull I have been on your detox regimen for some time now and now have a question in regards to expiration dates on vitamins.  When I started about 2005 I just ordered what you recommended and went with that until I ran out.  At that time I got your Detox vitamins through Precise Immunity and they were all great to deal with, I started to over order and only ordered 2 months ahead.  Others in the family started taking the same supplements so I ordered additional, anyway on the last order to them in June 2006 I ordered 4-Detox B-50 (250 caps) and 4-Detox C (240 caps) needless to say the other family members discontinued to take them and I have developed a

Re: Expiration Dates for Vitamin Supplements

It is close to expiration if not recently expired. After all this time, they may not take them back. I think if you refrigerate them, they should be good. Use this as an excuse to get the "family" on another vitamin and good health binge. This way you can use up the vitamins and get the family  on some healthy supplements and a good dietary program!!!!

Try to get them to do this at least once or twice every year.

Thanks for taking time to help....

You're welcome. I hope I did.