Topic: Healthy sugarless first birthday cake recipes....

My son is turning one in may and I'm looking for a sugarless healthier alternative to the chock full of sugar normal cake recipes that are out there.  I've kept him away from sugar for a year there's no reason to start now.  anyone have any good recipes with healthy, tasty alternatives??

Re: Healthy sugarless first birthday cake recipes....

Thats a great question, lets see if some bakers can help us out!

- Andy

Stevia stevia stevia stevia. Look recipes up on the Internet. They are coming in daily now that stevia has finally gotten the approval and recignition it deserves.

You are a great mommy - go go go go go. Your little one will grow up to be healthy and strong. Good for you, mom!

I think you do the right thing, erink. Little children shouldn't get too much sugar or no sugar at all. They and their little teeth are much more better off with healthy stuff and natural sugar that you can find in fruits or vegetables.

All good points: children WILL eat correctly if you mentor them from the very start of life!

you've given me an idea erink...   smile

never thought that there are sugarless cake..

just read it in here..

i'll try to search some on the internet then i'll share it here..

smile  smile  smile

Try baking with Stevia. It's good when you don't use too much.

NuStevia has a good baking stevia. Try it and see if you like it.

Wow, you're definitely a good mother for making the sugarless decision. Something I wish more parents would be mindful of.

Let us know how the recipes turn out.