Topic: Super Foods for Athletes

Working out regularly is one of the best ways to keep your body in peak condition. But working out on an empty stomach

Re: Super Foods for Athletes

Thanks skysoldier that's great info! I work out sometimes in the morning on an empty stomach (cardio only) just so I can burn off fat that is stored on my body. But lifting weights or doing any other type of rigorous exercise where I need the proper nutrients for energy bursts, I eat a lot of the foods recommended in your post.

Thanks again,

- Andy

skysoldier - why don't you submit one of your posts to us at the healthy newsletter for our feature article? They are good.

Well it seems many within the health and fitness industry itself consider a diet low in calories

Craig, I think a natural diet of fresh, whole foods is what the health industry promotes.

Thanks skysoldier for this great info regarding working in regularly routine.

Yep, skysoldier has been with us for a while, and his posts are very good.

skysoldier wrote:

Working out regularly is one of the best ways to keep your body in peak condition. But working out on an empty stomach

It appears that Skysoldier's message has been cropped off.  I have seen this in other forum subjects but it seems that it is not just in the older posts but some are more recent.  It seems that there is much interest in Skysoldier's message and I would like to read the entire message.

PatB