Topic: Vitamins for healthy prostate?

I hear a lot about which vitamins are good for muscle growth, which vitamins are good for overall health, and which vitamins are good for strong bones, but does anyone hear much about vitamins that are good for the prostate? Do they even exist? I looked online a bit and I found a few like this nutrition bar, these capsules, and this supplement. I haven

Re: Vitamins for healthy prostate?

Oh yes, they are out there. Read the book,  Prostate Health in 90-Days by Larry Clapp, PhD, JD. He cured his case of prostate cancer naturally, and there is NO better book on this topic than Larry's. http://www.prostate90.com/book/bio.html

Read this book, and all your answers will be there.

Thank you Dr. Shull for your advice, I will pick up a copy. In the meantime, my friend is heavily recommending me to use these prostate health supplement bars because they've done wonders for her. What do you think?

Last edited by jayce (07-16-2009 1:09 pm)

Jayce, women don't have a prostate - does she like them because they taste good or are filled with healthy nutrients?

I would try them as long as they don't have artificial sweeteners hidden in them or other unnatural fillers. I tend to NOT use these types of products and recommend that people go straight to the vitamins and nutrients that are in these products. This way the real deal is addressed by the real nutrients in a stronger form (vitamin form), and this allows the body to take in exactly what is needs to restore prostate health, for the guys, that is!

This vitamins are  found in many supplements, but men should be only 3 mg per day to help improve your memory and concentration. In addition, boron helps prevent prostate cancer. You can get boron eating raisins and almonds.

Whenever prostate issues are present, I always recommend doing a hair analysis because it can be toxic metals or parasites at the root of this. Identifying the cause is an important thing to do ASAP. Don't guess at something this serious. Go to www.hairanalysisprogram.com and check out having a hair analysis done. Get to the bottom of this every way that you can.

I so agree. In today's world of depleted soils, junk manufactured products, and pollution in our drinking water and in the air, I strongly recommend taking vitamins regularly, and I always will, personally. We fertilize our lawn and plants and trees, don't we? Then fertilize your body with the proper vitamins.

Vitamins B6, E, and D have anti-inflammatory effects and support a healthy prostate. Deficiency in zinc and Vitamin D causes prostate disease.

Vitamin E is a powerful anti0xdant and it protects against prostate cancer. Vitamin C with Bioflavonoid is proven as anticancer agent. It inhibits the spread of prostate cancer. Many plant extracts like lycopene and boron alleviate prostate discomfort, protect and maintain its healthy function. Standardized pumpkin seed and pure strain palmetto extract, has been studied; it is indicated to maintain healthy prostate function, even when taken by itself. This extract is an alpha-adrenergic receptor inhibitor, reducing urinary urgency and inflammatory actions in the prostate gland. A tree called "African Bark", is the most active constituent of pygeum which is effective in interfering with the formation of prostaglandins that cause swelling in the prostate. Pygeum root also has an effect on the proteins that carry sex hormones, and balances hormone levels that affect prostate function. Pygeum enhances healthy prostaglandin function, which helps keep the prostate gland healthy and alleviates prostate discomfort.

Thanks for the post, and it is very good information for men seeking prostate health and prostate prevention.

A balanced diet is always the best way to feed your body, and keep in mind that fruits are high in protein because of their seeds. So when eating fruit, eat the seeds, too. You can drop a whole apple into a fruit smoothie, for example, and include the seeds.

In nature, every animal eats the seeds of a fruit before they eat the pulp of the fruit because the seed is the treasure chest of the entire nutrient spectrum, including protein.

I have also listen and sure on Vitamins is main energy for a good health. No one can live without vitamins. For strong health vitamins and proteins much need.

In this day and time when farm soils are depleted, too many corporate farm chemicals are used, and radiation is raining onto our soils from nuclear power plant leaks and meltdowns, I recommend taking a vitamin supplement regularly for all ages.

Yes there is a supplement for Prostate. The MX Prostate Factor. Great benefits you can gain through this supplement are Support for healthy prostate gland function, Relief from unpleasant prostate symptoms and Support to help reduce swollen prostate and prostatitis. Try to  research for more info about this supplement jayce.

There are many wonderful natural supplements for supporting the prostate. It is good to know what toxins may be at the root of prostate concerns, though. never stop searching for why these problems are occurring.