Topic: Did You Know? - August 2009

Excerpt: The colon extracts water and salt from solid wastes before they are eliminated from the body. After you've had chickenpox, the virus lies inactive (dormant) on your nerves. Vitamin B17 is also known as Amygdalin or Laetrile. In mammals, the colon consists of four sections. Over 35 years ago, some... Continue Reading Did You Know? - August 2009 from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Did You Know? - August 2009

Hmm, Your article about Laetrile is very interesting. I started reading a lot of web articles about the benefits of Apricot seeds.  Most of them indicate the seed is very bitter.  I see one web site "Sun Organic" that sells two types of Organic Apricot Seeds.  One as bitter and the other as sweet.  Have you every heard of the sweet seeds? Anything else I should be careful about?  I discovered your web site last month and I love it!  Thanks, Jan

withopeneyes - thank you for joining our forum. Typically, raw apricot seeds are bitter, and those will be the unaltered types, so I'd pick those to use. Grind them up, or cut them into smaller pieces, and swallow them down as if it was a vitamin supplement. Chase it with some juice. Or add them to a fruit smoothie with all tte other goodies you add, plus some fresh fruit, and you'll never know they are in there.

thanks,
I did not know such information.

I hope you stay with us and we can share more good information.

i don't know about this month but i really remember just one thing, that is my birthday, who is in this month!

Well, happy birthday.