Topic: Healthy Fast Food Recipes with MCT-Oil

Healthy Fast Food Recipes with MCT-Oil

Re: Healthy Fast Food Recipes with MCT-Oil

Yes MCT oil is good for health i used coconut oil its a excellent source of MCT.

here is article on virgin coconut oil on weight loss.

MeritVCO extra virgin coconut oil ( www.excelcombine.com )
Weight loss using Low carb diet + MeritVCO Virgin coconut oil

Low Carb
low carb diet has been a healthy and possibly permanent way to lose weight and keep it off. Low carb diets are basically simple to follow.

Cut out sugar, white flour, starchy vegetables, and some fruits.
Stick to leafy green vegetables, whole grain breads, pastas and cereals,
Add exercise on a daily basis.
Watch your portions.
Many people find success on a low carb diet. In fact, once you change the way you eat, you'll discover that eating low carb foods will not only help you lose the weight but keep it off. However, there is a new ingredient that shows additional success

I agree with both of you, and thank you both for your posts.

Olive oil and coconut oil are all I ever use anymore. It's hard to think that I once used to use corn oil and Crisco. Yuck.

I put flax oil or coconut oil (just a few drops) in my dogs' breakfast food at least 5 times a week. Not only are their coats more beautiful, but it keeps their stools healthy.

I have often to use olive oil and in my opinion olive oil is the best cooking oil Which I ever used. Olive oil is very well digested by the stomach. In fact, olive oil's is very protective and have beneficial effect on ulcers. Olive oil activates the secretion of bile and pancreatic hormones much more naturally than prescribed drugs.

Last edited by Henry Ford (10-16-2010 12:39 am)

I use olive oil to cook with, also. I couldn't imagine using anything else. I also have Virgin coconut oil in my pantry and I take a teaspoon several times a week. I also give coconut oil, olive oil or flax seed oil to my dogs. It helps keep their stools healthy, and their coats are beautiful and shiny.

And these oils help with dry skin, human or pet.

Health food stores another source of healthy organic nutritious foods. Some have their own cafe section which serve freshly prepared dishes & many have for sale pre packaged foods to take away. As we can see, it is not impossible to maintain healthy diet while still eating fast food. Providing we employ determination and are prepared to sacrifice some fattening options, we can easily enjoy healthy, nutritious and delicious food at practically any eating place of choice.