Topic: Salad for your Liver Support

Ingredients:

1½ cup radish, finely sliced
½ orange, finely diced
10 walnuts, chopped (pre-roasted in a dry pan)
2 tsp. onion, finely chopped

Dressing:

4 tsp. walnut oil
Some orange juice, freshly pressed
If you prefer a few drops apple cider vinegar
3 tsp. pure yoghurt
A pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
If you prefer, pepper to taste

Method:

Mix the dressing ingredients together and add them over the salad.

Benefits:

White or Black Radish: The radish root also known as Raphanus sativus of Brassica family contains
natural sulphur too and have powerful healing and cleansing properties. Radish may
help in the treatment of high level cadmium and fresh radish juice has protective
effect against carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity.

Well, the ingredients like Walnut, Orange and Onion are good sources of Glutathione.
Glutathione is found in the lungs, liver and
intestinal tract. Glutathione protects cells from toxins (also the liver) and free radicals.
Radish and onion are rich of natural sulphur
compounds which are helpful for general cleansing of the body.

Tip: If you want you can add a small amount of milk thistle extract in the dressing. Silymarin is the key active compound in milk thistle. This substance can
increase Glutathione production in the liver by around 30 %. Silymarin also increases
the activity of SOD/super oxid dismutase in red and white blood cells. Silymarin is
ideal to support environmental-induced stress by e.g. heavy metals, toxins, pollutants
and pesticides.

Have you interest in more healthy recipes, then please look here. You are Welcome and thank you very much for your interest.

http://healingrecipes.ws/

Last edited by Mirko, NC. (08-31-2011 5:24 am)

Re: Salad for your Liver Support

Mirko, thank you for your recent post. If you want to put something up about your friend fighting the malaria, you can.

Wow Dr. Hull,
THANKS so much. It is nice from you. Yeah, I will do it.

Good - we want to help when and how we can!

thank you .Learn here from you a lot of

Mirko has been with us a long time. We love his recipes, too.

Mirko, great recipe.  Checked out the site, bookmarked it, fantastic recipes and other content.  I found it may help me in my current detox with microbs.

PatB

Absolutely!

drjshull wrote:

Good - we want to help when and how we can!

Hi Dr. Hull, Thank you very much for any kind of help. Meanwhile has my friend a website. Here you can look the best information.
www.malaria.ws

PatB wrote:

Mirko, great recipe.  Checked out the site, bookmarked it, fantastic recipes and other content.  I found it may help me in my current detox with microbs.

PatB

Yeah, your post makes me happy. If you want you can add (instead of orange) some fresh pineapple, finely diced. It is rich in the natural enzyme, called bromelain, that is a great stuff for the immune system, intestinal tract. Also it is anti-inflammatory.

Enjoy the recipe alternative.

Great, Mirko. I am glad you gave us the link. Good luck with this, and the best to your friend.

Thanks Mirko for posting the recipe (and thanks, Dr. Hull for providing a forum for health related info). I am wondering which specific ingredient is  beneficial for the liver? It's not stated here or in your site (did appreciate the formula 256 which has benefits against cancer though).

Hope you can provide additional info. Such a recipe would be good for people taking cholesterol-lowering drugs, if proven to be true.

Thanks for your nice feedback.
Yeah, I`m an active member of the project Herbal Formula 256. We know they is effective against Malaria, Tuberculosis and Parasites. At the moment we research to the cancer related effect.

Maybe it is interesting to know, that you can take 5-10 mg/d of Policosanol (from sugar cane). That`s a fantastic alternative to classic cholesterol lowering drugs (stanins).

White or Black Radish: The radish root also known as Raphanus sativus of Brassica family contains
natural sulphur too and have powerful healing and cleansing properties. Radish may
help in the treatment of high level cadmium and fresh radish juice has protective
effect against carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity.

Well, the ingredients like Walnut, Orange and Onion are good sources of Glutathione.
Glutathione is found in the lungs, liver and
intestinal tract. Glutathione protects cells from toxins (also the liver) and free radicals.
Radish and onion are rich of natural sulphur
compounds which are helpful for general cleansing of the body.

Tip: If you want you can add a small amount of milk thistle extract in the dressing. Silymarin is the key active compound in milk thistle. This substance can
increase Glutathione production in the liver by around 30 %. Silymarin also increases
the activity of SOD/super oxid dismutase in red and white blood cells. Silymarin is
ideal to support environmental-induced stress by e.g. heavy metals, toxins, pollutants
and pesticides.

Maybe you have interest in my individual recipe service.
You`re welcome.
http://healingrecipes.ws/category/recipe-service

Mirko, NC. wrote:

Maybe it is interesting to know, that you can take 5-10 mg/d of Policosanol (from sugar cane). That`s a fantastic alternative to classic cholesterol lowering drugs (stanins).

Mirko this caught my eye on your last message and started me thinking of something I came across through association with hunters here in north Florida.  During hunting season they will take some sugar cane juice with them for energy during the day.  I tried it many years ago and found it very pleasing to the tongue.  I was cautioned though on not drinking too much at a time because of diarrheal effects. 

Who would have thought that such a simple “grass” would provide such benefits to the human health and cleansing to the body.  The site I found, below, really make you set back and wonder about what else is out there.  Quote: “The cane juice contains a higher amount of amino acids than maple syrup and is much lower in sugar as well.”
The cleansing as they state is unbelievable in what it accomplishes.   It also echo’s the same as you mentioned on the Policosanol and cholesterol.

I have loved to chew on cane ever since I was a child growing up in Florida, it was usually available from someone.  My Grandfather used to grow it and processed his own syrup.  With this in mind I never heard of the benefits of the juice until I reached my 40’s.

Check this site out:  http://www.sugarcanejuice.org/index.html  and check out the link to their detox-master cleanse, a lot of good information there.  Still researching this subject and trying to find a source for the juice (organic of course).

PatB

The cane is a natural source of so many vitamins and minerals, fiber, complex sugars - it's a natural energy boost. And a little bit goes a very long way.

Love your post - interesting story and very memorable.

Wow! It seems to be the most delicious salad! I would definitely try this out this weekend, thanks for sharing with us!

Last edited by openerdkhon (03-07-2012 11:59 pm)

I've been making it for quite a while actually. I never get tired of it.

We eat lots of salads for our main dinner meal. I add meats, beans, nuts and fruits. I think they call that a cob salad, but you can do a lot of different things with salads.

For good health and liver support

Eat 30 – 38 grams of fiber per day as fiber binds to bile and eliminates fat-soluble toxins from the body.
Eat small meals frequently with good quality protein.

I like to eat salad with lunch. Salads provide the body with a lot of fiber which in turn means lower cholesterol and less constipation. I have also noticed that since really pushing the salad thing the Ketosis breath has subsided quite a bit. Plus salads are just plain yummy and there is so much you can do with them.

Last edited by ann_english (04-21-2012 2:59 am)

aside from herbal supplements that helps you clean your liver...you should eat foods like this one...kudos!

Last edited by ultimatevitalitydrucker43 (05-18-2012 12:43 pm)

I had never thought about how salad leaves your breath fresher, but that's a good point.

Comprar Seguidores en Twitter Comprar Seguidores en Twitter. Comprar Twitter Followers. Aumentar Twitter Seguidores. Comprar Seguidores en Twitter Baratos. Desde 1000 - 1 Millón Seguidores

My heartily thanks to Mirko, NC. for such useful Salad that really supports to our Liver.

Can you also please share some useful and result oriented weight loss tips with me?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by diane21 (09-26-2014 7:08 am)