Topic: Naturally Maintain Normal Blood Sugar Levels

Excerpt: Elevated blood sugar levels and Type 2 diabetes can be prevented through proper diet, exercise and other lifestyle choices. According to the Center for Disease Control over 20 million people in the United States have diabetes, with an additional 1.5 million new diagnoses every year. In addition, over 40 million... Continue Reading Naturally Maintain Normal Blood Sugar Levels from Dr. Hull's free monthly ezine, The Healthy Newsletter.

Re: Naturally Maintain Normal Blood Sugar Levels

Where do I get the natural things that you are talking about?  I have insulin resistence and can't seem to get a grip.  My doctor put me on the Byetta shots however; I discontinued them after getting a reaction, a bee sting type reaction.  They now want me to start again.  I feel so weak and run down and I also suffer from chronic fatigue therefore, I don't really know what I am going to do yet.

These natural nutrients are available at your high-end health stores and food markets. Make sure to buy the organic ones with no chemical fillers. Lower-end (cheaper) vitamins found in chain-type stores have too much junk added, and many times the ingredients aren't natural at all. Just read your labels.

Some of the quality vitamin supplements may be pricey, but when it comes to quality products, they are worth the extra buck.

Concerning your diabetes, return to a whole foods diet, particularly sugars only found naturally in foods, the pink packet to drop into your hot drinks or stevia found at the health market (just a pinch of either one), and water, water, water. Avoid chemical foods, fats and simple carbs. This will help.  Then exercise and get plenty of rest. See if this makes an immediate difference.

You might want to do a hair test to see if you have other toxins at the root of your blood sugar issues. But know that detoxing and returning to a natural lifestyle will make a big difference, and put you back in control of this.

If you want to do maintain your blood sugar level so you should have to avoid some sweet food, And must have to leave any kind of virus infection. But my personal suggestion to you is if you want lost this disease in your body so every day do YOGA exercise. I am sure you will get success.

Great advice.