Topic: Niacin

I just started taking Niacin to help me detox. At first I took 500mg and not only had sever flushing all over my body but my skin started to get puffy and my breathing was heavy. Was this an allergic reaction?
I cut back to 100mg and take a baby aspirin 20 minutes before and now the flushing is much better. When should I move up to 200 mg?
Is it a good sign that the flushing starts within about 10 minutes after taking it?

Rely will be greatly appreciated smile

Thank you

Last edited by RMD (03-09-2011 9:34 am)

Re: Niacin

WOW, you started with too much. Yes, take 100 mg and then work your way up to more if you don't flush within 20 minutes or so. Increase 50 mg at a time, so you won't get too strong a flush. When the flush is strong for three days straight, then begin decreasing it by 50 mg. Then take 50-100 mg daily to maintain clean blood.

Dr. Hull, I am a 42 year old women who is suffering from Bacterial Vaginosis.  I am wondering if Niacin will and can help with this.  I have tried everything from vinegar, peroxide douches to inserting acidophilus pills directing into the vagina as well as inserting natural bacteria.  I am consistent with the treatments that I have been given myself and may get a day or two relief from the high-potency metallic smell that my body gives off.  I have consulted with several OB/GYN doctors and have tried every antibiotic known to man.  I am becoming depressed and have no idea how to take care of this.  Can you help?  I feel smelly and dirty all day long and feel like everyone around me and smell the same thing I smell.  Help!

Last edited by cdattner (04-27-2011 7:17 pm)

Thank you very much Dr. Hull for your help. I was also facing this type of problem..

Last edited by stevenfrank38 (04-28-2011 10:13 pm)

Thank you very much Dr. Hull for your suggestion. It was also needed for me..

Printing services
Design and Printing
Business Printing

Last edited by stelajones16 (05-17-2011 12:17 pm)

cdattner - First of all, stop guessing at what is causing this and find some answers. I seriously suggest letting me do a hair analysis on you to see what toxins are inside of you creating that metallic sensation. Then, I can suggest a special detox for exactly what shows up on the hair test.

It sounds like both yeast (Candida) and heavy metals are a the root of this, but I also don't want to be guessing. It's time for some answers, don't you think??

Go here and seriously consider having this done. There's no time to be wasting here: http://www.hairanalysisprogram.com/